Bellevue, Washington

We did the reservation on July 8, for a 20' truck, yesterday 7/30/16 they called me in the morning and told me they don't have 20' they only have 16'and went I got there they did not have it, and they send me to pick it up on the Paterson location, I get there and we order 2 furniture dolli, 1 appliances hand truck, and 18 blankets, they did not have the appliances hand truck, they only give me 11 blankets, 2 furniture dollis, 2 hand trucks and now 7/31/16 Sunday we came to returned everything and they charge me for the appliances hand truck, 18 blankets the we never got and the lady start screaming at us infront everybody told us the keep took the other blankets and the truck and they charge me 42.97 dollars because I return the truck in Paterson and not in saddlebrouck..

Review about: Truck.

Review #891905 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with All Stor Self Storage?

Comments

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1192762

I went there yesterday and the lady with the shorte with hair it was very nasty with my husband her name is linda, horrible customer service I will never go back there again, I will go to pesket I think is the name is much cheaper!