Featured Not resolved

I have had the unfortunate displeasure of dealing with All Seasons Trucking from Dubuque Iowa for the last 8 months.This family owned company have proven themselves over and over to be extremely Rude, Greedy and far from honest.

Instead of working out issues of repeated harassing behavior by two of the spoiled brat (Son and Grandson) semi drivers the dispatcher (cousin) and obviously uneducated safety officer (Son-in-Law) routinely lied and tried to conceal the obvious truths.

It wasn't until I called the Sheriff who intervened did they stop there childish clown-like behavior.My friends and family will never again do business with these Selfish Disrespectful Jerks and you shouldn't either.

Review about: Rude Treatment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with All Seasons Trucking Inc?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Estes Express Lines - Estes Denies claims Estes Express Lines "Estes broke my glass fountain during shipping . It was created and marked fragile. They destroyed the evidence and are now trying not to pay the claim. this is wrong..." Read more Aramex - Not delivered my courier Aramex "Worst courier company ever. They are holding my courier since 22 April and it is still there. Other courier company handed over my courier on 22 April in Gurgaon. It..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "...Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button..." Read more TSI Shipping - Moving Service Review from Wayne, Pennsylvania TSI Shipping "I have shipped my almost new mattress and Box springs with this company. They mentioned everything must be in boxes and they only handle boxes. So I spent $100 on..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more