All Seasons Trucking Inc - harassing behavior
I have had the unfortunate displeasure of dealing with All Seasons Trucking from Dubuque Iowa for the last 8 months.This family owned company have proven themselves over and over to be extremely Rude, Greedy and far from honest.
Instead of working out issues of repeated harassing behavior by two of the spoiled brat (Son and Grandson) semi drivers the dispatcher (cousin) and obviously uneducated safety officer (Son-in-Law) routinely lied and tried to conceal the obvious truths.
It wasn't until I called the Sheriff who intervened did they stop there childish clown-like behavior.My friends and family will never again do business with these Selfish Disrespectful Jerks and you shouldn't either.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rude Treatment
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "Montway sent my brand new, $60,000 Volvo S90 from Vermont to Florida with 4 Wheels 4 U Logistics transporter. Little did I know that this inferior transporter, with 13 Safety..."
- "I've been shopping online from the US through eBay and Amazon and have not face any issues with shipping. While they are mostly inexpensive items (max was USD200) with cheap..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."