All Seasons Trucking Inc - harassing behavior
I have had the unfortunate displeasure of dealing with All Seasons Trucking from Dubuque Iowa for the last 8 months.This family owned company have proven themselves over and over to be extremely Rude, Greedy and far from honest.
Instead of working out issues of repeated harassing behavior by two of the spoiled brat (Son and Grandson) semi drivers the dispatcher (cousin) and obviously uneducated safety officer (Son-in-Law) routinely lied and tried to conceal the obvious truths.
It wasn't until I called the Sheriff who intervened did they stop there childish clown-like behavior.My friends and family will never again do business with these Selfish Disrespectful Jerks and you shouldn't either.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rude Treatment
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."