Orlando, Florida

A teacher, Lisa Tremblay, at All Saints preschool filed a false report with DCF against the father of a student. She filed this report at the request of the Mother, whom was trying to gather false evidence against the father to win a custody battle.

I am appalled that a "woman of Faith" and an instructor of children would degrade herself in such a manner.

I am pursuing charges against her personally and possibly the school.

If you value your privacy at all, DO NOT EVER SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL. The entire establishment is a joke. I cannot believe we paid money to have these careless people "care" for our child!!!

Review about: False Report.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with All Saints Pre School?

Comments

***cerned
Orlando, Florida, United States #650353

Does this teacher has any previous arrest. It seems the same face with somebody arrested in 2007 in Sarasota FL

periodddd

tell me about it theyll suck ur wallet dry

Joan

You have children in pre-school, but still haven't figured out that not everybody connected with an alleged Christian organization isn't actually a Christian.In fact of all the people that I know that go to church at least once a week and some more often, very few of them behave like Christians.

Are you by any chance the father?If not this isn't any of your business.