All-pro Landscaping And Construction Services - All pro landscaping not professional work

1 of 1 All-pro Landscaping And Construction Services reviews

While they were all very polite, the work done was far from professional.

We asked for our existing patio to be re-leveled and extended and our old deck replaced with a smaller one. I had the old deck removed for them.

I have submitted the pictures as they speak for themselves.

1. Eight random bricks throughout the patio are placed wrong side up.

2. The deck, while structurally sound, is a hot mess.

A. Mistakes in measuring everywhere leading to bad attempts to fix them.

B. The bottom rail support on one section of railing is significantly higher than another.

C. They have the post caps flush with the handrail.

D. The deck was slightly longer on one side so a makeshift sliver of decking was laid down with a blunt end at the edge of the front face of the deck.

E. The bottom stair is flush with the level of the brick and then has a large amount of gray concrete between the red brick and the wood stair. Not sure why brick wasn't put right up to the stair, or why there is a wood stair flush with the brick instead of just having no stair there. Very odd decision.

There are other mistakes, such as the deck posts being too far apart to meet code.

3. There are many areas where instead of cutting bricks, gray concrete was used.

4. Concrete was just laid against the brick and on the grass leading to the back yard - no concrete form was made - the concrete is falling apart and crumbling into the grass in those areas after only a week and very little foot traffic.

5. No concrete form was created for around the window wells either, so I expect that will crumble as well.

6. The initial deck rail was installed at a height of 48". It was like being in an adult playpen. I was told by the owner that this was a standard height because that was the size the posts came in. They actually hit the back of a light switch box twice trying to screw in the post. I had to insist on lowering the rail to a standard 36" height.

Our project was simply not a priority for them. We were constantly told about other projects taking precedent and having one or two people dropped off to do the work.

The permit office informed me that no permits were issued for the work done at our home. Now I worry that it isn't up to code.

I cannot recommend them at all for any type of landscape construction projects.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Did not listen

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Patio Repair
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #622206 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with All-pro Landscaping And Construction Services? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 All-pro Landscaping And Construction Services reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.