All-pro Landscaping And Construction Services - All pro landscaping not professional work
While they were all very polite, the work done was far from professional.
We asked for our existing patio to be re-leveled and extended and our old deck replaced with a smaller one. I had the old deck removed for them.
I have submitted the pictures as they speak for themselves.
1. Eight random bricks throughout the patio are placed wrong side up.
2. The deck, while structurally sound, is a hot mess.
A. Mistakes in measuring everywhere leading to bad attempts to fix them.
B. The bottom rail support on one section of railing is significantly higher than another.
C. They have the post caps flush with the handrail.
D. The deck was slightly longer on one side so a makeshift sliver of decking was laid down with a blunt end at the edge of the front face of the deck.
E. The bottom stair is flush with the level of the brick and then has a large amount of gray concrete between the red brick and the wood stair. Not sure why brick wasn't put right up to the stair, or why there is a wood stair flush with the brick instead of just having no stair there. Very odd decision.
There are other mistakes, such as the deck posts being too far apart to meet code.
3. There are many areas where instead of cutting bricks, gray concrete was used.
4. Concrete was just laid against the brick and on the grass leading to the back yard - no concrete form was made - the concrete is falling apart and crumbling into the grass in those areas after only a week and very little foot traffic.
5. No concrete form was created for around the window wells either, so I expect that will crumble as well.
6. The initial deck rail was installed at a height of 48". It was like being in an adult playpen. I was told by the owner that this was a standard height because that was the size the posts came in. They actually hit the back of a light switch box twice trying to screw in the post. I had to insist on lowering the rail to a standard 36" height.
Our project was simply not a priority for them. We were constantly told about other projects taking precedent and having one or two people dropped off to do the work.
The permit office informed me that no permits were issued for the work done at our home. Now I worry that it isn't up to code.
I cannot recommend them at all for any type of landscape construction projects.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of work
- Integrity of company
- No permits issued
- Did not listen
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Patio Repair
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "Ok, i'm a customer whose still waiting for a job to be completed. The past month and a half has been disappointing, prompting me to check reviews and see..."
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..."
- "A simple logon problem (login ID / password) has resulted in hundreds of hours in emails, online resolve forms, all for naught. The rest of this review is simply to..."
- "I bought 2 packs of Double Stuf Oreos and BOTH packs had the same problem. One half of the cookie was broken in pieces and not attached to the cream..."
- "Mr. Dave Seeram of Photographybb.com put out this magazine called Clarity a few years ago with promises that it would be released quarterly, 8 times. It has been continually late,..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."