All Points Moving- Glen Rock NJ, treated me terribly
Do not use this company unless you want the biggest headache of your life.Without going into every single little detail of what has happened to me over the past 4 weeks while I waited for my things to arrive in CA (from NJ)- just take my word for it.
They flat out lied to me at least a dozen times both on the phone and via email. I was promised several delivery dates that never happened. When the driver finally arrived 24 days after I told them to bring my things, he tried to tell me I needed to rent a Uhaul to bring the things to my apartment myself because he did not want to drive the tractor trailor through a residential neighborhood. He brought NO help or crew with him, he went to Home Depot to get some "help" and came back with one underage boy.
The boxes were destroyed. Items arrived broken, damaged furniture, you name it. The driver did not help and a co-worker of mine ended up having to carry most of my things from the truck into the apartment. I was then informed that the reason delivery took so long is because the original driver got a DWI in Indiana and they had to find another driver to take over the truck!
You may speak with a reasonable Elvin at first, but you will soon be handed off to an absolutely terrible man named Tom. Tom was the only point of contact for weeks. During this time, he yelled at me, made fun of me, called me names, lectured me, laughed at me and hung up on me. THIS COMPANY IS NOT LEGITIMATE.
They may be cheap, but it is NOT WORTH IT.
If I can save even 1 person the hassle that I have been through, then this rating is worth it.Don't trust these guys.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Moving Company
- Review category
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "he was dirty and poor. nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba nibba..."
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "I received an offer from someone named sindy gabriel or Mrs Sindy Gabriel who also emailed me outside of the OfferUp site.The items totaled 850.00 and he wanted to add..."
- "Installed this in multiple bathrooms at the same time, after the first installation of the seals didn't take, tested multiple sealants on untouched seam and sanded seam areas and still..."