All Points Moving- Glen Rock NJ, treated me terribly
Do not use this company unless you want the biggest headache of your life.Without going into every single little detail of what has happened to me over the past 4 weeks while I waited for my things to arrive in CA (from NJ)- just take my word for it.
They flat out lied to me at least a dozen times both on the phone and via email. I was promised several delivery dates that never happened. When the driver finally arrived 24 days after I told them to bring my things, he tried to tell me I needed to rent a Uhaul to bring the things to my apartment myself because he did not want to drive the tractor trailor through a residential neighborhood. He brought NO help or crew with him, he went to Home Depot to get some "help" and came back with one underage boy.
The boxes were destroyed. Items arrived broken, damaged furniture, you name it. The driver did not help and a co-worker of mine ended up having to carry most of my things from the truck into the apartment. I was then informed that the reason delivery took so long is because the original driver got a DWI in Indiana and they had to find another driver to take over the truck!
You may speak with a reasonable Elvin at first, but you will soon be handed off to an absolutely terrible man named Tom. Tom was the only point of contact for weeks. During this time, he yelled at me, made fun of me, called me names, lectured me, laughed at me and hung up on me. THIS COMPANY IS NOT LEGITIMATE.
They may be cheap, but it is NOT WORTH IT.
If I can save even 1 person the hassle that I have been through, then this rating is worth it.Don't trust these guys.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Moving Company
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hi LBC,.. I send my baggage last August 29,2014 and it takes 3 months more before my family received...Its ok if its late to arrive but the Thing which I could..."
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..."
- "NEVER ONCE was I told I was renting ANYTHING! if you look at the document... I am now seeing that I am renting REALLY!!! so misleading.... I bought a bedroom..."
- "I'm Suraj Kancharla, an International student attending grad school in California. I bought an '03 passat in '13 and been looking after it with a lot of care - regular..."