All Points Moving- Glen Rock NJ, treated me terribly
Do not use this company unless you want the biggest headache of your life.Without going into every single little detail of what has happened to me over the past 4 weeks while I waited for my things to arrive in CA (from NJ)- just take my word for it.
They flat out lied to me at least a dozen times both on the phone and via email. I was promised several delivery dates that never happened. When the driver finally arrived 24 days after I told them to bring my things, he tried to tell me I needed to rent a Uhaul to bring the things to my apartment myself because he did not want to drive the tractor trailor through a residential neighborhood. He brought NO help or crew with him, he went to Home Depot to get some "help" and came back with one underage boy.
The boxes were destroyed. Items arrived broken, damaged furniture, you name it. The driver did not help and a co-worker of mine ended up having to carry most of my things from the truck into the apartment. I was then informed that the reason delivery took so long is because the original driver got a DWI in Indiana and they had to find another driver to take over the truck!
You may speak with a reasonable Elvin at first, but you will soon be handed off to an absolutely terrible man named Tom. Tom was the only point of contact for weeks. During this time, he yelled at me, made fun of me, called me names, lectured me, laughed at me and hung up on me. THIS COMPANY IS NOT LEGITIMATE.
They may be cheap, but it is NOT WORTH IT.
If I can save even 1 person the hassle that I have been through, then this rating is worth it.Don't trust these guys.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Moving Company
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..."
- "I contracted with Marine Corps Movers through uShip to move a motorcycle from Orlando to NJ. I purchased additional insurance through the uShip site just in case. The shipper dropped..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..."
- "So, I ordered no drill license plate mount from iJDMToy last week for my new 2017 Nissan 370z Base Coupe. The description of the product said that it should fit..."
- "I agreed to a subscription of $51 a month for my internet at AT&T. It's been less than a year and they raised my subscription 4 TIMES. Now it's $103..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."