All My Faves Phone Numbers and Emails

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call All My Faves Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “My allmyfaves was hacked. I cannot login or join”

Ask All My Faves a Question

0 symbols (min 100)

By proceeding, you consent to the disclosure of your contact information to the company. Your contact information will not be publicly available on the website.

About

All My Faves Terms of Service
Terms of Use - All Company's Faves Inc. All All My Faves's' Faves provides its services to The User of Website subject to the following conditions. By visiting allmyfaves.com, The Customer accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. All Company's Faves Inc. is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it may link. The logos that appear on All All My Faves's' Faves are of a company, organization, item, product or event, and are protected by copyright and/or trademark. www.allmyfaves.com reserve the right to modify or terminate the All All My Faves's' Faves service for any reason, without notice at any time. The Customer must be at least 13 years or older to sign up for allmyfaves.com. Initiating or taking part in any malicious behavior towards All All My Faves's' Faves Inc., allmyfaves.com, its Users or any third party via the Company's website or under The Client's All Company's Faves account is strictly forbidden.
To read more: https://www.allmyfaves.com/policy/terms/
All My Faves Privacy Policy
Privacy Statement of All Company's Faves Inc. All Company's Faves Inc. recognizes that The Client's privacy is very important. Please read the information below to learn more about Company's privacy policy guidelines. Since this is a website in progress with continual additions and expansions, and because Internet technologies are constantly evolving, these guidelines are subject to change. It is up to All All My Faves's' Faves' discretion to make any changes as it sees fit, and any such changes shall be posted on this page. The User of Website are advised to consult this Privacy Policy regularly for any changes. All All My Faves's' Faves Inc. is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which the site may link. allCompany'sfaves's' principal activity entails a visual portal and bookmark manager. At All All My Faves's' Faves, Website recognize that The Client's privacy and that of The User's personal information is important.
To read more: https://www.allmyfaves.com/policy/privacy/
All My Faves FAQ
I have AllMyFaves on All My Faves's' desktop (PC). This is a common problem associated with Internet Explorer, and it's caused by the tab opening settings of the browser. After this the client of allCompany'sfaves should be good to go. Website want the client of allCompany'sfaves to have the best time here on allmyfaves.com. When it comes to the number of featured sites in each faveline allAll My Faves's'faves believe the top 10 are sufficient to offer The Customer choices (the best ones) without distracting The Client from what The user of company services is after. I have a great idea for The Client's site. I can't find a previously featured Weekly Faves site. I found a great site and think the client of allAll My Faves's'faves should add it to one of the Favelines. Think of MyFaves as The Client's own little house on the Web prairie where the client of allAll My Faves's'faves have all of The User's bookmarks under one roof. MyFaves is the personalized cross-platform bookmarks tool where the client of allCompany'sfaves can add and manage all of The Client's favorites in a single visual venue.
To read more: https://www.allmyfaves.com/policy/faq/
All My Faves reviews and complaints
Edit Description
Do you have something to say about All My Faves? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup