All Florida Detail - This Company Needs to be Shut Down!!!
Received a solicitation call last November for a $68 mobile automobile detailing special.It was the worse detailing and customer service I've ever experienced.
The detailer obviously didn't know anything about detailing because he damaged the paint job on the entire right panel of my vehicle, from bumper to bumper. When I complained about it, he wasn't even man enough to accept responsibility for his error. I got nothing but lies and the run-around from the scheduler and the owner. Spent many wasted hours of my time trying to contact the company owner to resolve the issue amicably.
Left numerous messages on his voice-mail; and on the two occasions when I got him on the telephone, got nothing but lies and lip service. The company, All Florida Detail located at 808 4th Avenue West, Palmetto, FL 34221 (Tele. (941) 981-5659), is nothing but a fraud. It's not registered with the State or BBB; and when I drove to the address on their listing, found it to be an abandoned house.
Took my vehicle to an auto repair shop and they estimated $170 to correct the damage caused by All Florida Detail!! That $68 special wasn't that great of a deal after all! PSA: don't let these guys come near your vehicle!
Posting a photo to show the extent of damage they did to my vehicle.I'm sure everyone will agree that All Florida Detail needs to be shut down
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- All Florida Detail Automobile Detailing
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "Fake message from friend With email . I got an identical email from a friend I emailed back and fourth gave out too much info ..."
- "Aside from the fact that they didn't clean my kitchen sink and windows were streaked and fingerprints were all over my kitchen table , my new kitchen cabinets are now..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."