All Florida Detail - This Company Needs to be Shut Down!!!

2 of 2 All Florida Detail reviews

Received a solicitation call last November for a $68 mobile automobile detailing special.It was the worse detailing and customer service I've ever experienced.

The detailer obviously didn't know anything about detailing because he damaged the paint job on the entire right panel of my vehicle, from bumper to bumper. When I complained about it, he wasn't even man enough to accept responsibility for his error. I got nothing but lies and the run-around from the scheduler and the owner. Spent many wasted hours of my time trying to contact the company owner to resolve the issue amicably.

Left numerous messages on his voice-mail; and on the two occasions when I got him on the telephone, got nothing but lies and lip service. The company, All Florida Detail located at 808 4th Avenue West, Palmetto, FL 34221 (Tele. (941) 981-5659), is nothing but a fraud. It's not registered with the State or BBB; and when I drove to the address on their listing, found it to be an abandoned house.

Took my vehicle to an auto repair shop and they estimated $170 to correct the damage caused by All Florida Detail!! That $68 special wasn't that great of a deal after all! PSA: don't let these guys come near your vehicle!

Posting a photo to show the extent of damage they did to my vehicle.I'm sure everyone will agree that All Florida Detail needs to be shut down

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Awful

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
All Florida Detail Automobile Detailing
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #812288

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with All Florida Detail? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 All Florida Detail reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.