All Days Hostel - Alldays Hostel Bald faced Liars, no integrity Toronto Ontario
I made a reservation to stay at All Days hostel for 3 night from the 18th of March. When I arrived at the hostel there was a guy who said his name was Adam who told me that my reservation was cancelled because of my bank, I checked with my bank and Hostelworld who I had made the booking through and both my bank and Hostleworld said my reservation was not cancelled and my credit card was charged. I persuaded the Liar to refund me the deposit which they got from my credit card and I asked him to call another hostel for me which he did but the other hostel was more expensive, and I had to pay the expense of moving to a different hostel. I have asked them repeatedly to produce the decline from my bank and they are telling me that they do not have that information, my bank has told me that at no time did they ever decline a transaction from All days hostel and there is no such decline on my account, they have not produced that decline to Hostelworld as well and Hostelworld does not have any such decline in their system as well. [continued below].... I wanted them to reimburse me for the added expense of having to find transportation to a different hostel and the higher cost of that hostel, but they have refused to do so.
I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they told another lie and said that I never showed up at the hostel, I then replied and submitted a picture of the Liar to the BBB which I took at the hostel when I was there. After they realized they had been caught in a lie they refused to respond to the BBB complaint, the Better Business Bureau then closed the complaint as Unresolved.
They are a bunch of Liars and they have absolutely no integrity whatsoever.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service stinks
- Have no integrity
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- All Days Hostel Booking
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn during our visit to Ft. Jackson, SC for our youngest son's graduation from drill school.We have five sons and they all have been..."
- "I was gifted with a KitchenAid Food Processor to assist me in chopping functions. It's the new line (ExactsliceTM 13-cup Food Processor). During the unpacking stage, I noticed that the..."
- " An unlicensed so called "property management" company soliciting realtor's and private investors to rent and manage their investment portfolio. A 2 man operation with no real knowledge of property management..."
- "Booked a 5 day rental from Payless Car Rental at an offsite airport location (Toronto Pearson International) through Expedia. A few days later I checked Priceline and found an..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."