All Days Hostel - Alldays Hostel Bald faced Liars, no integrity Toronto Ontario
I made a reservation to stay at All Days hostel for 3 night from the 18th of March. When I arrived at the hostel there was a guy who said his name was Adam who told me that my reservation was cancelled because of my bank, I checked with my bank and Hostelworld who I had made the booking through and both my bank and Hostleworld said my reservation was not cancelled and my credit card was charged. I persuaded the Liar to refund me the deposit which they got from my credit card and I asked him to call another hostel for me which he did but the other hostel was more expensive, and I had to pay the expense of moving to a different hostel. I have asked them repeatedly to produce the decline from my bank and they are telling me that they do not have that information, my bank has told me that at no time did they ever decline a transaction from All days hostel and there is no such decline on my account, they have not produced that decline to Hostelworld as well and Hostelworld does not have any such decline in their system as well. [continued below].... I wanted them to reimburse me for the added expense of having to find transportation to a different hostel and the higher cost of that hostel, but they have refused to do so.
I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they told another lie and said that I never showed up at the hostel, I then replied and submitted a picture of the Liar to the BBB which I took at the hostel when I was there. After they realized they had been caught in a lie they refused to respond to the BBB complaint, the Better Business Bureau then closed the complaint as Unresolved.
They are a bunch of Liars and they have absolutely no integrity whatsoever.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service stinks
- Have no integrity
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- All Days Hostel Booking
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "This is a true story about how a hotel abused and threatened us with legal action and other unpleasant consequences for writing true reviews. It started when me and..."
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "It appears that “Las Palmas Travel Network” (LPTN) may be a new scam connected to what’s going on at Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka Bahia Turquesas). ** Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka..."
- "We rented a property through FlipKey last weekend, and when we arrived we discovered most of the amenities promised weren't there, the property was filthy, the outside was trashed, and..."
- "TD is currently pushing a promotion whereby new customers who open an ifinity account get a new Samsung tablet (worth $300). I've been a loyal customer for close to 15..."
- "I switched from Rogers to Telus, after an hours with the paper work, got home and gave the phone to my wife, left to work, make a first called to..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."