Toronto, Ontario

I made a reservation to stay at All Days hostel for 3 night from the 18th of March. When I arrived at the hostel there was a guy who said his name was Adam who told me that my reservation was cancelled because of my bank, I checked with my bank and Hostelworld who I had made the booking through and both my bank and Hostleworld said my reservation was not cancelled and my credit card was charged. I persuaded the Liar to refund me the deposit which they got from my credit card and I asked him to call another hostel for me which he did but the other hostel was more expensive, and I had to pay the expense of moving to a different hostel. I have asked them repeatedly to produce the decline from my bank and they are telling me that they do not have that information, my bank has told me that at no time did they ever decline a transaction from All days hostel and there is no such decline on my account, they have not produced that decline to Hostelworld as well and Hostelworld does not have any such decline in their system as well. [continued below].... I wanted them to reimburse me for the added expense of having to find transportation to a different hostel and the higher cost of that hostel, but they have refused to do so.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they told another lie and said that I never showed up at the hostel, I then replied and submitted a picture of the Liar to the BBB which I took at the hostel when I was there. After they realized they had been caught in a lie they refused to respond to the BBB complaint, the Better Business Bureau then closed the complaint as Unresolved.

They are a bunch of Liars and they have absolutely no integrity whatsoever.

Review about: All Days Hostel Booking.

I didn't like: Service stinks, Have no integrity.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with All Days Hostel?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.