All American Trusted Van Lines - Bad Service total nightmare!

6 of 6 All American Trusted Van Lines reviews

Terrible Service

Moving Service

All American Trusted Van Lines

18144 Burbank Blvd #109

Tarzana, CA 91356

US

www.allamericantrustedvanlines.com

Original charge was 1,790.00, after visual inspection it went to 5000.00 and after negotiating it went to 3500.00.Not Only was the company late from the date that they told us to expect our things, the driver while on work took a day to celebrate his personal holiday that we were not made aware of until the day of. After he finally arrived and we did a police report, he actually dropped the dinner table while attempting to move our things and not only were we witnesses the hired movers witnessed this catastrophe as well. The driver broke and mishandled several other items as well. We were also told that we would get a discount for the driver not appearing when we were told that he would and that did not happen either. We supposedly paid additional cost for protective covering, padding, and crates which is in our agreement as a part of the full moving service, yet the majority of our things were only boxed or wrapped from what we did prior to us obtaining the services of All American Trusted Van Lines. Our items were predominately new items, and we did not hire a company and paid additional cost just to have our things destroyed and to give us a headache in the interim which is what happened. Also in the agreement the company was suppose to assemble and disassemble items in which was not done as well. It was terrible service from beginning to end even down to one of our complaints where we filed with the Better Business Bureau and the company's rep replied to them saying we threaten to kill the driver in which is very hard to do in front of the police officers that we called due to the fact that we had so many previous issues with the company. We did not put the weight of our items because we just do not have a furniture weight scale for accuracy, but according to the company our things totaled 6200 pounds. Again just terrible service. We should be entitled to a full refund plus damages. We made a complaint with the BBB also and the clerk went as far as to try and say we threatened their driver, which is absurd being that I had the local sheriff onsite to observe due to the unprofessionalism of the company and for the fact of the missing day/holiday we were in fear that our things were even stolen in which several things were indeed missing and that our things would be destroyed in which 95% of our belongings were. The owner of the company told us that the issue would be resolved immediately yet it has been over 2 months with a claim in which we have been told that the company has 120 days plus 45 in which to get a response and if the company denies to pay then we have to take matters in our own hands which makes the claim service/company just a pond to postpone things further. This is not how paying consumers/customers should be treated.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 6 All American Trusted Van Lines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Gloria

Mar 17, 2012 #450678

I too was a move-scam victim last year, moving from Wa state to Ga, after paying almost $7000, my belongings were abandoned in a Van Nuys,CA. public storage. My original quote fr. World Wide Van Lines, Fla., was $4100. Was unaware they subcontracted to All Amercian Trusted VanLines (their name is quite ironic, as they are the LAST company anyone should trust, let alone they are not American at all) but when driver arrived, he falsely claimed I had way over the amount of goods that quote was for...wanted around $11-12,000! They never delivered my goods.I would like to be included in any lawsuit. Does anyone know if one has been started? Please contact me if so. Gloria

Christina

Sep 10, 2011 #341888

THis guy has many companies that he is doing business under. He is holding half my stuff hostage for $2000 and I already paid the full amount.

I did call the police and they told me that they couldn't do anything because it was a "civil issue" not a criminal issue. WHat the *** is that?!

Tom D.

Jul 13, 2011 #311964

Add me to the list. This guy Franco Matar and come to find out his wife, Coni have been doing this for a while under different bogus company names. I did find out that he may be a Israeli national and/or Canadian citizen or dual citizenship. This can give him a easy exit out. Apparently the INS has investigated him in the past and allegedly, a Los Angeles Police Officer, who hired him has a law suit pending as well. I have filed complaints with the BBB, Attorney General's offices of California and Illinois as well as the DOT. I am on disability and this thief took everything I had to get what was damaged beyond repair and missing.
The list of contract breaches and code violations goes on and on. . .

Brian Donely and Marcia H., I'm in. Let me know how I can reach you both. I would leave my info here but after this experience I don't feel comfortable.

Brian Donley

Jun 16, 2011 #300104

I have a contract with Budget Van Lines, who had contracted with AATVL as a carrier. Budget no longer uses them (for obvious reasons). I would like to look into the process of filing a class action suit as mentioned by another consumer above. If anyone would like to provide me with their Name, and contact information I will be speaking to an attorney within the next few weeks about this and will provide them with your information to get listed on the suit.

Marisa H

Apr 15, 2011 #274454

I am going through the same thing. We have five pieces of furniture damaged. Many missing items. Even our Christmas tree is gone. How do you lose a 7 foot prelit christmas tree? We are in the middle of claiming, but I have a feeling it's going no where. They also quotes us $2620 but after everything was said and done it turned out to be $5440. Whatever!!! I am so pissed. This company is full of liars and cheats. We have a box of stuff in our garage for a Steven Bretz and I have emailed and called all american trusted vanline 4 times asking what to do with it and they won't do anything. I suggest everyone call the local news stations or email them. Then file a police report. Maybe something will get them to go out of business. Beware of anyone named Kelly, Stephanie or Brian... They all work for the same company. Oh and if there are enough people (10) then we can start a class action lawsuit. It won't cost us a thing.

Ruby T.

Apr 15, 2011 #274359

BEWARE, this company bugged me daily for my debit card information and the manager Nathan Green bugged me daily and his Moving consultant Rae and said he will take care of my move because he wanted me to be happy. Then I felt comfortable and gave it. Then I saw bad reviews about them the same day I gave them my information and changed my mind and told them I didn't want their services. I emailed Rae on 3/3/11 and said I changed my mind and to credit back my account, they have not as of this day.

I didn't send in the approval authorization letter for them to take from my account but they took it anyway before my approval was sent in and now they feel they can take their time returning it, which was illegal without my authorization form. Now I keep calling and emailing about them and they don't acknowledge me. I told them I would write a true review about their services towards me. By the way they told me it was other moving companies were possibly writing the bad reviews and I said I don't know that. NOT! I believe it is true. I truly wanted to trust Nathan that he would do right by me.

They are holding my $420 hostage and I am on disability and can't afford giving that kind of money away. They low-balled my move and now that makes me feel they would have held my things hostage if I went through with it, since they aren't making things right with me and illegally took my money without the authorization sheet. I keep getting "withheld" calls with
... Show more

Debbi

Mar 08, 2011 #258151

I am also in the middle of the same issue. From a $1281 quote to $2500....or they will keep my possessions. It's a scam for sure!

Tim Carney

Feb 21, 2011 #251690

re: All American Trusted Van Lines, aka Rapid Van lines,Mainline Transport inc.,Zoos Transport, and others
9627 Owensmouth Ave
Chatsworth Ca.91311
877-246-4173
Co. ID 100097855
US DOT #1974569

I spoke with a man named Brian and paid a deposit of $150 on my Visa card.
We did a rough inventory over the phone and he estimated my move to cost about $1200, with the understanding that adjustments and additional items would raise the cost. I estimated the additional items not covered in this rushed verbal estimate would add another approx. 25% or more. Low balling the estimate is common practice with rogue movers. anything to get their hands on your possessions.
On moving day, Franco Matar the owner of the company showed up in a Budget rented truck 5hrs late, and of course had no flash lights. The truck was over half loaded up with some other client's stuff and they ran out of room for mine. I had to abandon so many things. Bed, furniture,my stereo, book shelves, and so much more.
There was no mention of a brochure titled "Your Rights when Moving". Providing it to the shipper is required by the DOT. I later found that not providing the brochure is a federal offense.
The nightmare was only beginning.
After a months long hostage period in which the company insisted on getting 80% of the total amount, and finally another rogue mover delivered at night, many of my belongings were
... Show more

Kelly

Dec 15, 2010 #223648

I currently am experiencing nearly the exact same thing with this company. I am interested to learn how yours is resolved....

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about All American Trusted Van Lines.
Filing a new complaint about
×