My Alienware doesn't have a graphics card in it....

3 of 46 Alienware reviews

Well recently I decided to look in my *** alienware x51 r2 because it cant play games without the video settings set to low or medium at a decent fps.

When I took out the video card module, all there was was a little black box, and of course all the components that are needed to run my *** gtx 650 (if it was in there of course)

The two pci-e connector cables were just sitting there in my case and I had nowhere to plug them into. So of course I looked on YouTube to hopefully find a video that could maybe tell me what the *** is going on inside my computer, and i found an alienware support video, "how to take out the graphics card". So this video played out with a guy taking out the graphics card (pretty self explanatory) but of course, there's actually a graphics card in it. Huh...

So me and my little black box don't know what to do and i'm gonna take a rather large guess and say that the box probably shouldn't be like that.

The uploaded pictures are what i saw when I looked in my computer first. If someone can help with telling me what the *** the thing is it would be very appreciated because I really don't want to deal with alienware's tech support.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Alienware? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 46 Alienware reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Alienware.
Filing a new complaint about
×