Algaw Group: Fraudulent Investment Company
Algaw Group and its owner, Mohammed Algaw pretends to serve as an investment company but cheats investors out of their money.They create false business models and actually do not implement the idea once investment has been received.
Mohammed has gone to several investors to raise capital and cheated all of them and should be stopped.
He created a fake coffee business and fake ice cream business and provided the investor a fake address of the location. The investment was embezzled and he always made up excuses and never showed up to meetings once received.
I would strongly encourage any investor to be weary of him.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "The statements made by Earth Power International Vergil Perryman on their brochure is lies and completely false and misleading as of the end of 2012 all 102 megawatt solar..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..."
- "Very bad , really worst stuff ever , they missed my new car look to pic and judge by your self ..."
- "24/2/16 1h59 .Rastanura Saudi Arabia .feeling extremely sick .I went down stairs because I have suffering from diarrhea an vomitting an whole body is painfull,hot flushing as well. As I checked..."
- "Algaw Group and its owner, Mohammed Algaw pretends to serve as an investment company but cheats investors out of their money. They create false business models and actually do not..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."