Fairfield, New Jersey

Based on my experience with Alfred Animal and Pest Control, owner Rick Constantino does not deserve to be in business.He picked up and cashed my $347.75 check to remove an animal from my property.

That was it. He never made a reasonable attempt to remove the animal. After I made about twenty failed attempts via phone and mail to persuade him to return my money, I decided that he had no intention to perform. The company had advertised a 100% money back guarantee that is only good if you do not request it.

I could not find a valid address, a valid NJ contractor , he is fly by night.

In the past few weeks, I have filed several consumer complaints with various public and private agencies and am now considering additional actions.

I urge you to check with the Better Business Bureau and read their reports on this company before deciding to hire them.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Alfred Animal And Pest Control?

Comments

The guy, Ricky, is a thief. He is quite good looking and persuasive but beware- he literally stole money from my drawer. Unreliable

Business Savoy
West Creek, New Jersey, United States #641962

This guy is a ripoff artist! DO NOT fall for his hype!