Alexandras Airport Transportation - Treasure Coast Airport shuttle company Warning
WARNING - Do not use Alexandra's Airport Transportation - aka - www.tcairportshuttle.com - his name is John Wetherbee, he is a one man show and operates out of Palm City, FL. Today, while bringing a service disabled veteran and his 9 year old son to the airport, they made a pit-stop along the way, the 9 year old boy found the Owner of the company John Wetherbee unzipping and going through their luggage. he had removed a few items and was digging through their personal belongings. The 9 year old boy did not mention anything until the ride to the airport resumed at which time the father - a service disabled veteran, confronted John Wetherbee who lost his cool, embarrassed that he was caught, pulled the car over at a vacant barren rest stop on I-95, took their luggage out of the trunk, threw the bags to the curb and kicked them out.
If you ever used this company and realized that you are missing items from your bags - that were possibly out of your sight - please call the Saint Lucie Sheriffs' Dept.
If you still choose to use this company, do not let your things out of your line of sight.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Crappy Airport Shuttle Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "On 3/2/2015 I took a DIRECT flight on Spirit Airlines from FLL to BOS. Flight number 610 to be exact. I was traveling with my one-year-old son at the time. We..."
- "Our flight to Cleveland was one of hundreds canceled out of Denver the weekend before Christmas..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "We purchased King Size Restonic Mattress set in May 2010. First set they sent was the wrong set so we had to wait for the right set to be sent...."
- "My complaint is against Surface Solutions & Design and its owner/operators, Peter M. *** and Lucie R. Elmer, for being deceptive about their product and the absolutely terrible floor installation..."