Alexandras Airport Transportation - Treasure Coast Airport shuttle company Warning
WARNING - Do not use Alexandra's Airport Transportation - aka - www.tcairportshuttle.com - his name is John Wetherbee, he is a one man show and operates out of Palm City, FL. Today, while bringing a service disabled veteran and his 9 year old son to the airport, they made a pit-stop along the way, the 9 year old boy found the Owner of the company John Wetherbee unzipping and going through their luggage. he had removed a few items and was digging through their personal belongings. The 9 year old boy did not mention anything until the ride to the airport resumed at which time the father - a service disabled veteran, confronted John Wetherbee who lost his cool, embarrassed that he was caught, pulled the car over at a vacant barren rest stop on I-95, took their luggage out of the trunk, threw the bags to the curb and kicked them out.
If you ever used this company and realized that you are missing items from your bags - that were possibly out of your sight - please call the Saint Lucie Sheriffs' Dept.
If you still choose to use this company, do not let your things out of your line of sight.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Crappy Airport Shuttle Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am writing to let you know that not only will I never fly with your incompetent and immoral airline ever again, I will never tell recommend your airline and..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "I am very disappointed in your services. I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen. My flight was..."
- "We purchased a brand new Jayco FLQS in April 2016. It was in the shop for warranty work for 9 days. One of the few things thing that..."
- "My complaint is against Surface Solutions & Design and its owner/operators, Peter M. *** and Lucie R. Elmer, for being deceptive about their product and the absolutely terrible floor installation..."
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."