Aleko Products - ALEKO Electric Trolling Motor False Advertising
I purchased an ALEKO trolling motor for my 12' boat.So far, it has performed well without any problem.
Just one issue: They advertise on Amazon that the unit comes with a spare propeller. I thought this was great, should you encounter a mishap while on the water. The unit arrived WITHOUT a spare propeller. Assuming I could quickly rectify the issue by calling the distributor I advised them of the missing part.
This is great! They had me email an image of the receipt along with PICTURES of the motor itself. I did just that and further explained that their advertisement was false and misleading. The manual that came with the unit also indicated a spare prop.
I had to contact them 3 times before they answered the phone. When I finally got to speak with someone they acknowledged receiving my photos and receipt. He offered to sell me a prop for $25 with free shipping (big deal) When I asked them about ALEKO's false advertising his only response was, "that's our bad." Sounded like something you would hear from a 6th grader. I wrote a scathing review on this company to Amazon insisting they drop ALEKO products off their website.
but they wouldn't post it. Guess the review was too harsh for the politically correct Amazon. Don't get me wrong, the motor is fine and the price was ok. I just would not purchase anything in the future from ALEKO of Seattle, WA.
The product is: TRM-L-60 60-62 lb. Thrust Trolling Motor. Check it out anywhere on the web.
It'll say that it comes with a spare prop.You shouldn't have to purchase something that is already included in the ad.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "For years I have always had excellent service with the Burien Les Schwab store. I recommended you to a neighbor family. Their son, Jesse Ritchie bought 2 tires from your..."
- "Green line appeared 1 year after purchase. I contacted VIZIO and told them that purchase was a year ago and may be out of warranty. They assured me that even..."
- "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..."