Verified Reviewer

SCAM of a business & their products. If I could give it zero stars, I would.

I went to the store Aleenk Technologies in San Francisco on Poer 39 for a phone charger cord and left with free 3 charging cords, a phone case with built in battery, 2 free screen protectors, a free car phone magnet and a pair of headphones. I paid 100.00 for the headphones (alone) that the salesman said normally costs 400.00 online. I was highly upset when I got home and saw the headphones were cheaply made, looked nothing like the box and found the same pair on Amazon, brand new for 40.00!! BOTH screen protectors broke after 1 week and 2 of the charging cords broke within the first week.

The fast-talking salesman REFUSED to give me a receipt because "the receipt will not reflect the great deal he gave me." I spent 75.00 cash and 100.00 on my card. I tried to dispute the 100.00 with my card issuer but they said I needed to resolve it with the business first. HOW? I HAVE NO RECEIPT OR THE SALESMAN NAME.

Their info is non existent online...no Facebook, Instagram, official website, phone number, address...go figure. I can't even get the warranty the salesman promised on the cheap headphones because once again, I DO NOT HAVE A RECEIPT to enter the warranty website for purchase validation. I DO NOT LIKE BEING LIED TO. Everything I left with was garbage.

All of these "free items" and "paid items" hold no value, cannot be resold or given away because everything is broken and/or doesn't work.

The headphones still work despite it being held together by what looks like it was glued by a 5 year old. If they were an upstanding store, they would not overcharge, give away so many free things, they would be honest, give receipts and not have so many bad reviews online regarding the same thing, *lack of INTEGRITY.*

User's recommendation: DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING! GO TO BEST BUY.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aleenk Pros: Lot of free items.

Aleenk Cons: All of the free and paid items are cheap and worthless.

Location: San Francisco, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Aleenk Reviews