Aldi Grocery - The Real Alid Truths - Customer Service Sucks

59 of 410 Aldi Grocery reviews

Bought some Benton's Ginger Snap cookies. They were terrible. I took them back for the double-your-money-back guarantee. The cashier didn't want to honor this because I didn't have my receipt, even though Benton's is an Aldi store brand. So I snapped a photo of her to show Aldi's corporate - I probably won't be able to contact them. The cashier called the manager, Sylvia, and when the manager cames over, the cashier changed her story and said she was happy to give me a refund.

Stay away from Store #95 in Clawson, MI.

Enjoy the photo of the cashier, who had no name tag, giving customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
59 of 410 Aldi Grocery reviews
LadyScot

Jan 14 #1270805 Naples, Florida, United States

Actually, I have been called a know it all my whole life, because, get ready for it, I KNOW A HE.LL OF A LOT. It is called being INTELLIGENT. And I read. And pay attention. And ask questions. I am probably one of the smartest people you will ever meet. Aren't you lucky.

0 1 Reply
LadyScot

Jan 13 #1270368 Naples, Florida, United States

Take photos in my store, and you will be banned for life. You are not permitted to take photos, by law, in any place of business, of any employee, without express written permission. If she sees this site, and I hope she does, she can sue you.
NO receipt NO refund.

0 2 Reply

Jul 04, 2016 #1181223 Brooklyn, New York, United States

If you are going to be a person that wants to take back a cheap box of cookies, then you had better learn to read. The Aldi's website says that you must take the item back to the "manager." It does not say you can take it to the cashier, so why are you harassing her? Your actions are deplorable.

9 2 Reply

Sep 17, 2016 #1214036 Pasadena, Texas, United States

You have to take item to cashier to get your money back. Check your "facts".

3 1 Reply

Jul 04, 2016 #1181144 Moscow, Idaho, United States

Take photos of employees in my store, and I will call the police and have you trespassed for a year. Very hostile.

12 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aldi Grocery.
Filing a new complaint about
×