Aldeka Inc - General Manager
Central Transport has lost 2/3 of our shipment. We ship pallets out every day and by
knowing how the freight companies treat shipments and also to prevent damage, we re-strap and re-wrap
all of our outgoing pallets. FREIGHT COMPANY DAMAGE PROOF. Well, that’s what we believed.
We are so proud of our packing that we always take pallet departure photos.
I honestly believe that someone inside the Central Transport has intentionally done this damage.
Someone had to cut off all the traps, remove the stretch wrap and remove the 2/3 of
the items off from the pallet.
I ask myself !! For honest claim protection wouldn’t Central have surveillance
cameras that would show the in and out going pallets? Well, I was told that they don’t.
Please be aware that the Central “CLAIMS DEPARTMENT” can ONLY be reached by fax and by e-mail.
They do not have a phone number. Very smart ###@@!!
Responding e-mail or fax letters are signed “ Claim Department”
God is watching.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Steel Parts
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."