Aldeka Inc - General Manager
Central Transport has lost 2/3 of our shipment. We ship pallets out every day and by
knowing how the freight companies treat shipments and also to prevent damage, we re-strap and re-wrap
all of our outgoing pallets. FREIGHT COMPANY DAMAGE PROOF. Well, that’s what we believed.
We are so proud of our packing that we always take pallet departure photos.
I honestly believe that someone inside the Central Transport has intentionally done this damage.
Someone had to cut off all the traps, remove the stretch wrap and remove the 2/3 of
the items off from the pallet.
I ask myself !! For honest claim protection wouldn’t Central have surveillance
cameras that would show the in and out going pallets? Well, I was told that they don’t.
Please be aware that the Central “CLAIMS DEPARTMENT” can ONLY be reached by fax and by e-mail.
They do not have a phone number. Very smart ###@@!!
Responding e-mail or fax letters are signed “ Claim Department”
God is watching.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Steel Parts
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."