Aldeka Inc - General Manager
Central Transport has lost 2/3 of our shipment. We ship pallets out every day and by
knowing how the freight companies treat shipments and also to prevent damage, we re-strap and re-wrap
all of our outgoing pallets. FREIGHT COMPANY DAMAGE PROOF. Well, that’s what we believed.
We are so proud of our packing that we always take pallet departure photos.
I honestly believe that someone inside the Central Transport has intentionally done this damage.
Someone had to cut off all the traps, remove the stretch wrap and remove the 2/3 of
the items off from the pallet.
I ask myself !! For honest claim protection wouldn’t Central have surveillance
cameras that would show the in and out going pallets? Well, I was told that they don’t.
Please be aware that the Central “CLAIMS DEPARTMENT” can ONLY be reached by fax and by e-mail.
They do not have a phone number. Very smart ###@@!!
Responding e-mail or fax letters are signed “ Claim Department”
God is watching.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Steel Parts
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."