Aldeka Inc - General Manager
Central Transport has lost 2/3 of our shipment. We ship pallets out every day and by
knowing how the freight companies treat shipments and also to prevent damage, we re-strap and re-wrap
all of our outgoing pallets. FREIGHT COMPANY DAMAGE PROOF. Well, that’s what we believed.
We are so proud of our packing that we always take pallet departure photos.
I honestly believe that someone inside the Central Transport has intentionally done this damage.
Someone had to cut off all the traps, remove the stretch wrap and remove the 2/3 of
the items off from the pallet.
I ask myself !! For honest claim protection wouldn’t Central have surveillance
cameras that would show the in and out going pallets? Well, I was told that they don’t.
Please be aware that the Central “CLAIMS DEPARTMENT” can ONLY be reached by fax and by e-mail.
They do not have a phone number. Very smart ###@@!!
Responding e-mail or fax letters are signed “ Claim Department”
God is watching.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Steel Parts
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..."
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."