Albrecht and Barney - Colleen Barney, incompetent advice, stole my trust funds

1 of 1 Albrecht and Barney reviews

Colleen Barney, Albrecht & Barney had my family put all their house and property into a trust.She messed up the trust so now I cannot get my house and property back.

We spent a lot of money for her causing us nothing by problems. Now I have to hire new lawyers to get out of her mess and get us a new trust and will. I complained to many consumer agencies and so far no one can get my money back. My whole family is in trouble because she did such a bad job.

I hope no one else will use her.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
1 of 1 Albrecht and Barney reviews
Mary Ann Mattingly

Feb 26, 2015 #951439 San Clemente, California, United States

Colleen Barney is a brilliant, trustworthy, highly respected estate attorney. She is patient and kind when explaining complex issues. She has looked after my estate plan needs for over a decade and has provided
me with the legal protection to live secure in the knowledge that my assets will pass safely to my children.
Mary Ann Mattingly

Real Albrecht Barney client si

Jul 05, 2014 #836119 Tustin, California, United States

This firm is the most professional and knowlegible in California. They have handled my estate planning for almost 5 years now and I am very happy with them
I see this complaint has no specific details and was actually posted by "anonymous". if "Anonymous" was really making an effort resolve a legitimate complaint they would at least say who they are, wouldn't they?

Real Colleen Barney client

Jun 22, 2011 #302800

Colleen is amazing and extremely sharp. When she set up my estate, she did a phenomenal job and protected me from vicious attacks.

Thank you so much Colleen!

3 0 Reply
Happy customer

Apr 14, 2011 #273744

I'm a financial adviser who's had the opportunity to see the work of many estate planners, and to interact with the attorneys personally. I chose Colleen to write my living trust many years ago, and she and her office staff have been great with the various changes we've made over the years. Ask around; she's fine.

Tom O'Connor

Colleen Barney

Aug 31, 2008 #31387 Arhus, Arhus, Denmark

This is the second site which has allows this poerson to post these false and defamatory posts against me. The person who is posting is not and has never been a client (yes, X, we know who you are). It is unconscionable that a site can allow someone to post such outrageous statements anonymously.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Albrecht and Barney.
Filing a new complaint about
×