Bainbridge, New York

Emailed Kelly Murray several times before getting and answer.Sent tech and said they will contact Norcold.

Related: Albany Rv Customer Care Review from Baltimore, Maryland

I also contacted Norcold. Made several calls and sent emails to Kelly and has haven't heard from her since my original complaint 5/26. Its is now 6/8. Complained to the manager Steve and finally received a call and Norcold was replacing several parts.

That was on 6/1. Having been emailing and calling Kelly Murray for ETA on repairs and no response. Left message Steve hoping he will call. Worst service ever.

The woman that was there in the past was great. This woman cannot and does not have any idea how to do her job or treat customers.

We own our own businesses and would never conduct business like this.Very bad for RVone.

Review about: 2003 Gulf Stream.

I liked: Buying was a nice experience.

I didn't like: Employee attitude, Warrenty service employees, Kelly murray attitude communication.

1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Albany Rv Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Albany Rv?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.