Alan White Furniture - Review from ***, Georgia
We bought a Alan White couch, love seat, chair, and ottoman in 2004 while we were living in Texas and it still looks great.The fabric which we picked shows no wear or tears.
The only issue is the cushion is now starting to look flat in one spot on the couch and one spot on the loveseat. However, it is no fault of the Alan White design, it's our fault for not rotating the cushions on a regular basis after 10 years. One spot is my husbands and the other is mine. And the only reason I am looking to buy another Alan White set, is because I am ready for a color change from Eggplant to an off white or beige.
Still love my Alan White furniture. Ours is still good enough to pass down to a family member. I will be adding some more stuffing inside flat area before I give it to a family member. Who loves the style and color.
Also, this furniture has upheld through two professional moves from Texas to NC and to Ga.
I can say we got our monies worth.Thank you Alan White!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I paid high price for two matching chairs. Waited 7 weeks for them to be made & delivered. The first one pattern match was not great but acceptable. The second..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Just received the Emerald Green Velvet Skirt that cost $79.95. It looked gorgeous in the catalog. However, the nap is upside down! It even says it was made..."
- "I just spent two weeks covering the floor of my 18' × 54' cedar deck with Behr's Deck Over. I live in Atlanta. Looks good in the morning when it's..."
- "I just read the many reviews on Luminess spray products.....I'm not sure how long I have been 'a member' but I am shocked at the folks that were disappointed with..."