Alan White Furniture - Review from ***, Georgia
We bought a Alan White couch, love seat, chair, and ottoman in 2004 while we were living in Texas and it still looks great.The fabric which we picked shows no wear or tears.
The only issue is the cushion is now starting to look flat in one spot on the couch and one spot on the loveseat. However, it is no fault of the Alan White design, it's our fault for not rotating the cushions on a regular basis after 10 years. One spot is my husbands and the other is mine. And the only reason I am looking to buy another Alan White set, is because I am ready for a color change from Eggplant to an off white or beige.
Still love my Alan White furniture. Ours is still good enough to pass down to a family member. I will be adding some more stuffing inside flat area before I give it to a family member. Who loves the style and color.
Also, this furniture has upheld through two professional moves from Texas to NC and to Ga.
I can say we got our monies worth.Thank you Alan White!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Service Magic is a company that recommends contractors for home repairs. They claim to vet their vendors but anybody can get listed for a fee. They don't vet..."
- "I bought a Ryland home 5 years back in Atlanta. Now outside wooden mold is coming out. I submitted a service request but got an email reply without a visit..."
- "Just received the Emerald Green Velvet Skirt that cost $79.95. It looked gorgeous in the catalog. However, the nap is upside down! It even says it was made..."