Alan White Furniture - Review about Alan White Armchair from Memphis, Tennessee
I paid high price for two matching chairs.Waited 7 weeks for them to be made & delivered.
The first one pattern match was not great but acceptable. The second chair was so mismatched it looked like I bought it from Value City instead of Havertys. The picture I saw of what I had purchased and what I received was no way the same quality. Havertys contacted the company and they said there was "no guarantee" that they could match the pattern.
Why would they even offer the fabric as a selection if they couldn't match it. They cut corners and piece milled this chair to save on their costs while I paid premium for this fabric . If they can't guarantee a match then why even offer the fabric in their selection.
Poor quality control!!!!The picture of the first chair is what I received the other photo is what I ordered
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Alan White Armchair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a Alan White couch, love seat, chair, and ottoman in 2004 while we were living in Texas and it still looks great. The fabric which we picked shows..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "This life proof case has cost me OVER $860.00!...I still have $168.00 to pay on a totally RUINED iPHONE 6, and now I have to buy a new phone which..."
- "On April 17, 2013 I purchased the Striiv Play on Striiv.com. I already use the Striiv app on my iPod and I absolutely love it! I wanted the Play to..."
- "We love our blue world pool!! Had it installed in August 2010 after purchasing our first new home in December 2009 and have had no complaints!!! The installation team was..."