Alan White Furniture - Review about Alan White Armchair from Memphis, Tennessee
I paid high price for two matching chairs.Waited 7 weeks for them to be made & delivered.
The first one pattern match was not great but acceptable. The second chair was so mismatched it looked like I bought it from Value City instead of Havertys. The picture I saw of what I had purchased and what I received was no way the same quality. Havertys contacted the company and they said there was "no guarantee" that they could match the pattern.
Why would they even offer the fabric as a selection if they couldn't match it. They cut corners and piece milled this chair to save on their costs while I paid premium for this fabric . If they can't guarantee a match then why even offer the fabric in their selection.
Poor quality control!!!!The picture of the first chair is what I received the other photo is what I ordered
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Alan White Armchair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "I ordered this dress on August 4th 16 i also paid for 3 to 8 day shipping. Todays date is August 19th and i still haven't gotten my they will..."
- "I bought a new Ariens Lawn tractor 46cut 22horse power on 7/17/13 from Home Depot in Jackson Tn. Took over two weeks to get it in and ones I finally..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."