Alamo not honoring their own requirements for Mexican 3rd party liability insurance

53 of 161 Alamo reviews

Your own site says that as long as I purchase third party liability insurance from a Mexican insurance company, I have the right to use that insurance for my rental. Yet I was denied a car after presenting proof of that insurance at the counter in San Jose Del Cabo Airport (SJD). This cost me several hours and a lot more money to eventually secure a car from a competitor.

How can I file a formal complaint against SJD site and get Alamo corporate to respond to this as I represent a travel group with over 700 members that frequently travel to SJD and will want to get a response on this for future reference.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Insurance Coverage
Review category
Rentals
review #668161

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Alamo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
53 of 161 Alamo reviews
AlamoCares

Sep 30, 2015 #1041370

Hello,
I would like to know more about your experience at the SJD location so I can help. Please email Care@Alamo.com and include your name, rental agreement/reservation number and your contact information along with the details of this service. Please include reference #150930-003185 in the subject line of your email. Thank you.
-Mitch, Social Monitoring Coordinator

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.