All I can say is find someone else. They offer to help you with finding an inspector or whatever to do work and charge you twice as much as anyone else. I would like to give an example : fire place repair $3300.00 dollars was the estimate from their people and when I did my own research you can get the whole fire place for $1700.00.
When you go to their web site or yelp you will find reviews and I would bet anything that their own employees put in positive reviews. I personally have nothing good to say except " never sign anything they give you ". Then when you get the inspectors report it is all jumbled up and very confusing, very unprofessional.
The worst part is it's not even close to being over.
DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE........YOU WILL SAVE MONEY AND BE HAPPY.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..."
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- " I have ordered the Home Expressions 2-Pack Grommet-Top Curtain Panel, Item #731-1569D - product: Norris 2pk 118x84. color: Linen 1st order on 10/02/2016 with order number: 2016-2765-8032-6258, received..."
- "Purchased the mat beginning of November 2015, started using it 3-months ago, hitting about 400 balls a week just for my own personal use, and one bad hit resulted in..."
- "We went to a Target store to buy a Bissell SpotClean - Model 52071. It retails at Target for $99.99, but Amazon sells it for $79.99. Because we wanted..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."