San Jose, California

All I can say is find someone else. They offer to help you with finding an inspector or whatever to do work and charge you twice as much as anyone else. I would like to give an example : fire place repair $3300.00 dollars was the estimate from their people and when I did my own research you can get the whole fire place for $1700.00.

When you go to their web site or yelp you will find reviews and I would bet anything that their own employees put in positive reviews. I personally have nothing good to say except " never sign anything they give you ". Then when you get the inspectors report it is all jumbled up and very confusing, very unprofessional.

The worst part is it's not even close to being over.

DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE........YOU WILL SAVE MONEY AND BE HAPPY.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Alain Pinel Realtors?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Moss and Company - 15 years tenant in Hollywood CA FORCED OUT for NO REASONS by MOSS & Company Moss and Company "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..." Read more Review about Tr Realty Property Management from Los Angeles, California Tr Realty "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..." Read more Review about Greystar Properties Apartment Rental from Davie, Florida Greystar "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY: they created THOUSANDS in personal property damages American Homes 4 Rent "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more