All I can say is find someone else. They offer to help you with finding an inspector or whatever to do work and charge you twice as much as anyone else. I would like to give an example : fire place repair $3300.00 dollars was the estimate from their people and when I did my own research you can get the whole fire place for $1700.00.
When you go to their web site or yelp you will find reviews and I would bet anything that their own employees put in positive reviews. I personally have nothing good to say except " never sign anything they give you ". Then when you get the inspectors report it is all jumbled up and very confusing, very unprofessional.
The worst part is it's not even close to being over.
DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE........YOU WILL SAVE MONEY AND BE HAPPY.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..."
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "We went to a Target store to buy a Bissell SpotClean - Model 52071. It retails at Target for $99.99, but Amazon sells it for $79.99. Because we wanted..."
- "5:42pm 'This is the Days Inn Convention Center Hotel San Jose, Ca. I booked this two star rated hotel for June 3-4, through hotwire and paid for an upgrade even..."
- "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..."