Dubai, Dubai

I have purchase a Toyota Avalon Limited 2 months back in the UAE from Al Futtaim Deira. I went across for the service and handed the car for the 5K service.

Once the service was done and car was scheduled foe return the full car had spots all over the car and glass.

While i raised a complaint and refused to take the car, the Customer relationship manager they came up with the following scenario's that I have parked in a wrong place and there is paint sprayed all over the cars in small spots in a uniform pattern from bumper to bumper on all 4 corners.

The Car while receiving by Toyota had not raised a single issue of any spots on the car and all other scratches etc mentioned on the receiving document.

Unfortunately did a huge mistake by not taking a picture of the spots on the car.

They are currently working to see how to resolve the same thru polishing etc.

Extremely unprofessional attitude and lack of capability to understand.

Regards

Roy

Review about: Toyota Avalon Limited.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Feel cheated / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Al Futtaim Group?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Thousand Trails Rv Sanitary Conditions Review from Paicines, California Thousand Trails Rv "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more