So rude, apparently this two-bit lawyer answers his own phone unprofessionally and it gets progressively worse.I just called to ask about setting up a living trust and he said some profanities and hung up.

Confused, maybe he thought I was a telemarketer, so I called back stating that I was a potential client and he said "I can pick and choose my clients, I'm that good". First call lasted 40 seconds, second call lasted 52 seconds.

I am glad I found out what kind of "lawyer" he was within the first 40 seconds before giving him any money.This whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth so I am going to look into creating one myself.

Review about: Trusts.

I didn't like: Rudeness, Lack of concern, Lack of empathy.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Akerson Law Offices?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Hinshaw And Culbertson - GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and... they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf  And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit! Hinshaw And Culbertson "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..." Read more Tanner And Ortega - Howard Tanner Esq. Lawyer RACIST Tanner And Ortega "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..." Read more Lexington Law Credit Repair Review Lexington Law "Hello, my name is Aide and I was refer to Lexington Law, I been more than gratefull about the services and results I have had with Lexington Law, late history..." Read more The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more Frito Lay Chips Review Frito Lay "Opened the bag a couple days after purchasing from my Walmart neighborhood store on Blackmon Rd. I noticed the chips were darker than normal but when we ate them we..." Read more Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more