Bangalore, Karnataka

The Foreign Exchange Industry, also known as Forex, FX, or Currency trading market is an international decentralized system of financial market where online forex trading and other related products is traded in.

Ajax Financial is a globally, fully specific and certified online currency trading and merchandise broker. Offers various accounts, ECN foex currency trading software and forex trading tools, Metatrader4 to trade best Forex broker and Commodities for individuals, finance supervisors and institutional customers. Store, IB and White Brand Customers have the opportunity to access interbank propagates and assets via state of the art computerized trading platforms.

Visit us for more information at http://www.ajaxfinancial.com/

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ajax Financial?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more