The Foreign Exchange Industry, also known as Forex, FX, or Currency trading market is an international decentralized system of financial market where online forex trading and other related products is traded in.

Ajax Financial is a globally, fully specific and certified online currency trading and merchandise broker. Offers various accounts, ECN foex currency trading software and forex trading tools, Metatrader4 to trade best Forex broker and Commodities for individuals, finance supervisors and institutional customers. Store, IB and White Brand Customers have the opportunity to access interbank propagates and assets via state of the art computerized trading platforms.

Visit us for more information at http://www.ajaxfinancial.com/

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ajax Financial?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Fake company. Do not order anything! SensoryBeads Com "I placed an order on April 4th, 2017 & received a confirmation email with receipt within minutes. Today is April 30th, 2017 and I haven't received anything else. The number..." Read more g2a - Horrible scam website g2a "*First time using G2A *Purchase key for game *Key doesn't work *Contact seller and explain problem *Seller replies: "and?" *Support Team takes over the case *G2A closes case in seller's..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is better than any bariatric surgery Gastric Bypass Alternative " Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE (NO Surgery) helps people achieve a healthy weight WITHOUT the risky bariatric surgery. It's designed to be cheaper, safer & better than gastric bypass, sleeve, roux..." Read more