Stamford, Connecticut

I purchase a high end airsoft gun from Airsoft Megastore.The box was a bit dented when I receive it.

The bolt holding the barrel to the stock is broken. The gun falls apart when I just take it out of the box. I then contact their customer support looking for an RMA. When I send a picture they say the will not honor their warranty because I took it apart.

The problem is that I didn't take it apart, it fell apart because the bolt was broken.

Join my Facebook page.Airsoft Megastore didn't take my return.

Review about: Src Compspec 375 Fps Airsoft M16A3 Full Metal Gear.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Airsoft Megastore?

Comments

SiliconJon

NerdlingerSS: it's cool to rip off people so long as it's just a "toy"?

People with bad experiences need to post them at review sites.They currently have a great review at ResellerRatings, so enough poor experiences may not be getting posted.

They are also now listed at FatWallet.com.Any other reivew sites post you experience to them!

NerdlingerSS

it's a F*U*C*K*I*N*G toy, you B*I*T*C*H!!!