Stamford, Connecticut

I purchase a high end airsoft gun from Airsoft Megastore.The box was a bit dented when I receive it.

The bolt holding the barrel to the stock is broken. The gun falls apart when I just take it out of the box. I then contact their customer support looking for an RMA. When I send a picture they say the will not honor their warranty because I took it apart.

The problem is that I didn't take it apart, it fell apart because the bolt was broken.

Join my Facebook page.Airsoft Megastore didn't take my return.

Review about: Src Compspec 375 Fps Airsoft M16A3 Full Metal Gear.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Airsoft Megastore?

Comments

SiliconJon

NerdlingerSS: it's cool to rip off people so long as it's just a "toy"?

People with bad experiences need to post them at review sites.They currently have a great review at ResellerRatings, so enough poor experiences may not be getting posted.

They are also now listed at FatWallet.com.Any other reivew sites post you experience to them!

NerdlingerSS

it's a F*U*C*K*I*N*G toy, you B*I*T*C*H!!!

Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more