Orlando, Florida

Purhcased what I thought were Nike airmax sneakers from airmax2011foryou.com.When I received both pairs of sneakers, they were Nike rejects made in Vietnam.

These snaeaker were not as advertized. They areof Poor qaulity, mis colored reject, knock off sneakers.When you go to thier website, al lthe photos are of new sneakers. Ofcourse when I recieved the package it came with an Oriental address which is not printed in english. Go good luck with that.

I am still attempting to return the shoes in order to get my money back.

Stay away from this company.Total Rip Off !

Review about: Nike Airmax Sneakers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $114
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Airmax2011ForYou?

Submit review

Comments

flippette

People don't look up reviews anymore? Like, seriously.

Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more Knoxville Wholesale Furniture - Sagging mattress. Knoxville Wholesale Furniture "I bought around 6000.00 in furniture at Knoxville Wholesale furniture, at the Callahan Road, location. The mattress I purchased sagged in the middle. I kind of ignored it at first..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more Jawbone up 3 easily broken band- ZERO customer service to fix Jawbone "I bought a Jawbone 3 around Christmas of 2015. I take excellent care of things that I buy, and this band tore almost completely free from the top metal part...." Read more