Pointe-Claire, Quebec

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE with "Air Gun Source Canada": they charged me 699.99$+tax for "Beeman P1" airgun SUPPOSED TO BE BRAND NEW unfortunately it had scratches on it and the screws on the handle were played with: REFURBISHED !

BE AWARE: AIR GUN SOURCE CANADA IS NOT A RELIABLE airgun COMPANY!

You can see on photos attached.

Ken Barbaros

Montreal, Canada

My letter to the Vendor:

Dear Sir,

I just noticed that the Beeman P1 gun has scratches and the 2 screws have been opened more than once as you can see on photos attached. I am not accepting your charge of 699.99$ as BRAND NEW.

I will notify my Credit Card Company, cancel my payment and also write to:

-Consumer Protection

-Consumer Reports.org

I regret, but YOU SENT ME A REFURBISHED GUN! I am a REGISTERED MECHANICAL ENGINEER (OIQ) and I know very well materials, I studied at University and have enough experience (I am 68).

Regretfully,

Kenan Barbaros,Ing.,

Review about: Beeman P1.

I didn't like: Cheated me.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Weihrauch Beeman P1 Pistol
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $700
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Airgun Source Canada?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion