Alert Airborne Drones Do not do business with this company - Airbone Drones, 37 Koeberg Rd, Cape Town, 7405, South Africa - www.airbornedrones.co After a payed in advance, only part of the items I bought, where delivered.Even the drone I received does not meet the specifications (see quotation attached), and is useless.

My complaints always generate a lot of of excuses and promises, clearly with no intention of solving the problem. Only to postpone it. After almost a year the problems are still not solved because Mr. John James Geber (chap@airbornedrones.co), +27 87 550 4319, who runs the company is neither a scrupulous nor an ethical person.

The drones he manufactures and delivery, unlike those advertised on his website, are deliberately of poor quality, and simply do not work.I repeat: DO NOT BUY AND DO NOT PROVIDE ANYTHING FOR THIS COMPANY BECAUSE YOU WILL BE FOOLED AND WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY.

Review about: Professional Drones.

I didn't like: I was finacially damaged by doing bussiness with this company.

1.1
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $42800
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Airborne Drones?

Comments

AIRBORNE_DRONES-01
Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa #1312852

Airborne Drones values its customers and always strives to always satisfy its' wide variety of 'blue-chip' companies across the globe.The UAV market though is a very new industry and satisfied customers are not always guaranteed.

We would like to make respond to Mr Ferreira's complaints and include the following extract of our last communication to Mr Ferreira in this regard:

FAZENDA MEANDROS

CLAUDIO MARTINS FERREIRA “Per email”

Dear Claudio.

AIRBORNE DRONES (PTY) LTD / FAZENDA MEANDROS – CLAUDIO MARTINS FERREIRA

We refer to the above mentioned matter as well as your email letter dated 20 February 2017. ..... Whilst it is apparent from the contents of your aforesaid letter that your intentions remain to attack and defame the company, we believe that such an approach is counterproductive and far divorced from an individual whom seeks to resolve an alleged product issue. The salient facts relating to the matter are as follows: 1.

Upon notice of your dissatisfaction concerning alleged issues with your product, Airborne Drones facilitated the despatch of a technician to your country (Brazil) at the company’s expense, to assess and rectify any alleged issues; 2. Having conducted and documented the necessary tests (per our standards test) to ensure and confirm that all alleged technical issues were duly rectified, our technician requested that he return to South Africa (such request was made directly to you by both the...

Our technician, whom has subsequently returned, has provided our office with a report in which he is satisfied that during such visit, he was able rectify all technical issues which the product allegedly possessed. Considering the above the company is satisfied that it has fulfilled all its contractual obligations towards you. Should you however differ in your assessment of the matter and therein still maintain your stance (that the product still possesses technical issues), the company then in such instance suggests, in a final attempt to settle this matter amicably, the following: 1. You return the product to our offices in an unaltered condition; 2.

The company therein tenders to replace your allegedly defective system with a completely new system. We trust that you shall be guided accordingly in this regard and that sanity shall prevail.

We await your urgent response herein." CEO Airborne Drones (Pty) Ltd .....................................................................We await Mr Ferreira's assistance and cooperation in this matter in order to fully resolve any outstanding issues..

cmferre

Airborne Drones unreliable behavior:

See video that show the alleged “ready to fly” first test flight : https://youtu.be/nMUmUyp00rI