I have flown with Air New Zealand many times now.Recently though, I am left with concerns about flying with Air New Zealand.

I am a Star Alliance Gold, 1K status with United. On my last two trips with Air New Zealand, I was not treated well as a Gold Alliance member. I was hoping that there would have been some professional respect for a Star Alliance member. I was treated rudely and was shined on when asking a question.

On my recent trip from New Zealand to Los Angeles, flight# NZ101, there was a very long delay in the flight which caused us to missed our connecting flight on United to Los Angeles. Seems there was a change in pilots ? When we arrived in Sydney, there was complete chaos at the Air New Zealand counter. Again, it seems it did not matter that I was a 1K Gold Card member to get any assistance for my wife and I.

I took matters into my own hands, called United and they booked me on another flight. I am finding that Air New Zealand personnel are not showing special care for Gold status customers. It was apparent in this recent fiasco. It caused a costly delay as my wife needed to get back to our home in Los Angeles for immediate surgery the following day.

The stress was unbelievable. As a global traveler for over 40 years, I am very disappointed with your service.

I am not feeling confident that this feedback will be read or even responded to.This has been the track record thus far with Air New Zealand.

Review about: Flight.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Air New Zealand?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion