I heard about this site and I think it's invaluable in ensuring there is a record of reports made to the Office of the Inspector Generals Office of the Department of Defense (OIG-DOD) Hotline to hold those responsible for investigating Waste, Fraud, and Abuse accountable for investigating and correcting concerns brought to their attention.Myself and others have observed and experienced first hand how the OIG DoD reports seem to be ignored or are notified months later by (anonymous -unaccountable "hotline investigator" with no name or even an employee reference number) that a "determination that the matter has been properly handled and addressed." This matter relates directly to the unauthorized disclosure LEAKS of hundreds of pages of sensitive government informational materials.
Your public site is essential for at a minimum keeping a record of these reporting activities and their generic responses so that in future years American tax-payers can have access to, reflect upon, and hold responsible accountable-especially in the future when the public trust or national security has been impacted and America looks back.All sensitive material has been redacted-however the names and "STRICTLY PROHIBITED" labels remain.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Information Disclosure
- Review category
- Government and Politics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "One of the most utter left party members from GroenLinks Femke Halsema of the House of Representatives, has taken her children out of a black school at Transvaalbuurt in Amsterdam-Oost..."
- "In the Netherlands the Dutch kabinet 1st room & 2nd room & gouvernement & the Central Organ House of AsylumSeekers (COA) have caught Turkish politicIan Nurten Albayrak: The female politican..."
- "I am actually one who would like to pay: not trying to negotiate lower or get out of my tax liability. I just need a little compassion. Ive called for..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."