I heard about this site and I think it's invaluable in ensuring there is a record of reports made to the Office of the Inspector Generals Office of the Department of Defense (OIG-DOD) Hotline to hold those responsible for investigating Waste, Fraud, and Abuse accountable for investigating and correcting concerns brought to their attention.Myself and others have observed and experienced first hand how the OIG DoD reports seem to be ignored or are notified months later by (anonymous -unaccountable "hotline investigator" with no name or even an employee reference number) that a "determination that the matter has been properly handled and addressed." This matter relates directly to the unauthorized disclosure LEAKS of hundreds of pages of sensitive government informational materials.

Your public site is essential for at a minimum keeping a record of these reporting activities and their generic responses so that in future years American tax-payers can have access to, reflect upon, and hold responsible accountable-especially in the future when the public trust or national security has been impacted and America looks back.All sensitive material has been redacted-however the names and "STRICTLY PROHIBITED" labels remain.

Review about: Information Disclosure.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Air Force?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.