Air-Ease Heating and Cooling - Company and HVAC System Failure
We've had over 4-year experience with this company. Initially, our general contractor signed a contract with Air-Ease to design, set up, and install a geothermal HVAC system in our house. After the company failed to meet their contractual obligations, the contract has been 'taken over' by us.
Since then, a nightmare has begun. Below are the most important points that failed from the start:
- Constant failures of heating pumps resulted from improper system design,
- Only part of the floor on the first floor was heating (the company disconnected the heat zones without informing us about the fact that they installed an inadequate machine to run the system).
- Constant leaks from the storage tanks and geothermal loops, Installation of a pump against the manufacturer's recommendations,
- Bad design of pipes (cold and warm water was mixed instead giving an output for hot water only; air getting into the system),
- Adding propyl glycol instead of methanol to geothermal loops (violated the terms of contract).
- Half a dozen of other problems which cost us thousands of dollars to fix.
We described it all at: AirEaseLeaks.org
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Arrive on time
What I disliked
- Failed system
- Failed design
- Failed installation
- Charge for their mistakes
- Misleading statements
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Geothermal Heat Pump
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "2 very bad experince with home shild First one is the home pipe blockage and they send the plumber without equipment snake or any thing he shows up in open..."
- "Roto rooter is the worst company to use they came to my house never fixed the problem ! !! I called to talk to a manager a man named..."
- "Do your research!!! OVER PRICE is putting it lightly. Charged me $700 for 20 minutes worth of service that should have cost NO MORE, if that of $200. Charged between..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."