Air Canada cancelled my vacation to Dreams Curacao and did not let me know. Here is the kicker.

They offered me the same for Feb. 14 but I had to find my own accommodations for the last night for the same price.

I cancelled. what a way to treat a customer

User's recommendation: Stay away from Air Canada vacations.

Location: Timmins, Ontario

Comments

#2031986

I can relate to your angst! Friday night found out through aeroplan that our departure date had changed by 3 days.

No mention of hotel changes. Spent 3 hours on hold to be told to have TA contact their support. TA said our booking hadn't changed but spent 2 1/2 hrs on hold to be disconnected and then the rest of the day on hold to be disconnected at ACV's end of day! She and others in her office have been trying for 2 days to get hold of the 'support' department to find out what's going on.

I did find out that the original flight has been cancelled and was advised that they would send my TA my options sometime in the next 2 weeks 'hopefully'. Why our government keeps bailing out this company that can't and haven't provided reasonable customer service is beyond me.

Air Canada Vacations Reviews