My name is Joseph Viegas, I flew from Berlin to Faro airport, Portugal.My luggage was damaged during this flight and I reported immediately at the airport. They saw my luggage was damaged and told me to report AirBerlin by mail.
I am sending some photos of my luggage.
I greatly appreciate your attention in this matter. Thank you Joseph Viegas. Dated 11 of march 2016
BOARDING PASS . VIEGAS / JOSEPH ETKT 745174813225001
AB3164 TXL / BERLIN - FAO / FARO
For following contact please call 00351 289 302 834 or 00351 918 703 695
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."