Pompano Beach, Florida

I purchased a new air conditioner on 4-25-13. They install it wrong and water was leaking on the cover and ground. Since installing it they have not fixed it. I contacted them 12 times, along with a letter. Air Around the Clock refuses to fix it. Air Around the Clock staffs when you call them are rude and unprofessional. I have asked for the owner and manager many times Air Around the Clock staff refuses to take a message and then the owner and manager refused to call me. This is a problem that could have been handled easily.

Related: Air Around The Clock - Improper Installation

BUYERS BEWARE! INSTALLATION WAS NOT DONE RIGHT, AIR CONDITIONER LEAKING WATER, MY INTAKE TEMPERATURE AND OUT GOING VENT AIR IS NOT RIGHT (TESTED BY FPL). THE YEAR LABOR AND WARRANTY MEAN NOTHING IF YOU CAN NOT GET THEM OUT TO SERVICE IT. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND AIR AROUND THE CLOCK TO ANYONE.

Review about: Air Conditioner.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Air Around The Clock?

Comments

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #695563

This is an update to my original issues with Air Around the Clock.I mentioned in the past that due to improper installation that there would be future problems with my air conditioner.

The air conditioner was installed on 4-25-13 since my letter dated 5-30-13 and many phone calls and emails to Air Around the Clock they refused to contact me and fix any issues. On 7-30-13 my brand new air conditioner quite working.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM AIR AROUND THE CLOCK.

As you can see many of us on here have the same issues with them.I personally know of an individual I work with that now is having service related issues with them.

hvacer

That pvc drain is improperly installed and probably why it leaks, it shouldn't have the 90 degree fitting on the end and especially not turned up like that. The curve in the pipe is the trap and is ment to be there but the fitting on the end was added.