Air 1 Moving and Storage - THUGS SIMPLY THUGS
RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice exists and is legal.
My move was contracted to Air1 Moving & Storage. The day of move, I have three movers from Air1 come to move and two of them does not speak english. BELIEVE ME THEY DON'T LOOK PROFESSIONALS LIKE IN THE VIDEO THEY HAVE HERE. My move was supposed to be estimated by weight, but on the day of pickup they said it would have to be by volume. So, they randomly predicted the volume of my move and said i was more that 100 cubic ft over than what was estimated. The movers did not look and work like professional movers at all. So they charged me $550 extra for the move. They made me pay the remaining half of the total and said that i would have to pay $900 remaining when my stuff arrives. 5 days from when they picked up my stuff they still haven't moved it from my warehouse. I had to call Air1Moving to get the status.
Air1 had now contracted my move to Move Experts. 10 days afer the pickup, they call me and tells me my remaining total is $950 and is not $900. Either pay the $50 more or they would not deliver my stuff. I had to agree to their THUG request since i was already sleeping on floor. Now, the day of delivery this truck driver picked up two non english speaking Mexicans from home depot or somewhere to deliver my stuff. They did not understand a word i said. The truck was packed VERY POORLY(PICS INCLUDED) with other people stuff over my stuff. They broke my bicycle, vacuum, crib, bed, lamps. So, they basically charged me for full packing service and sent two UNKNOWN MEXICANS to deliver my stuff. The Mexicans were afraid that the truck driver (ninja moving) would not pay them and were making sure that he does not run away. While moving my crib, they dropped it and dented it badly as well. Fragile boxes were put UPSIDE DOWN in truck as well as in my room. My TV was put flat on the truck with some other peoples stuff on top. I had to instruct the Mexicans who did not speak english on how to assemble my furniture. THEY DID NOT HAVE NECESSARY TOOLS TO PUT MY FURNITURE TOGETHER. THEY WERE ASKING ME FOR IT. They almost broke my TV when trying to assemble. I let them go and assembled on my own. I HAD TO STAY OUTSIDE WITH THE TRUCK DIRVER TO TELL WHAT STUFF WAS MINE AND WHAT WAS NOT. Oh man.. I'm boiling up even when i think about it now. They also did not assemble my crib back and LOST all the screws for it. So, my child is right now sleeping with me on my bed. The truck driver again charged me $75 extra saying that it was a long carry when he had not even brought professional movers. The whole time, AIR1 MOVING extorted me to either pay more money or i would not get my stuff.
Do not believe in the ratings they have or anything they say. RUN AWAY.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Air 1 Moving And Storage Local Moving
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello! I was wanting to thank all the helpful reviews here on this site! I was saved precious money that could be used for Christmas items!It started with me looking..."
- "SCAM ALERT - Their drivers can purposefully get stuck in your yard and you are responsible for the time they spend digging and spinning to get out, as well as,..."
- "We moved from Naples Fl to Port Saint Lucie. They came with too small a truck and crammed everything in. A LOT of damage to nice furniture. We are sick..."
- "I am Kevin Martin, Managing Director at ONEprop. ONEprop has offices in Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana and North Carolina. I invite anyone who may have had an issue..."
- "After receiving email confirmation for products bought from The Sewing Outlet company, I try by email to change the shipping address and name of the recipient.Did the same also by..."
- "I called to get my mother's nail shop a cheaper electricity service. After being referred to Ambit, I thought to myself why not. They person I was referred to was..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."