Fairfax, Virginia

The leasing staff is very friendly and courteous however, this property is poorly maintained and in need of major renovation.The condition of this apartment at move in was unacceptable.

Dingy old appliances, The bathroom sink was clogged, the dishwasher doesn't drain, there are two lighting fixture that were discovered to be broken on the second day, the Ac filters were dirty and the Ac air return were absolutely filthy.I also suspect there may be mold in the Ac/heating system as the apartment has a moldy smell and my family has been coughing, sneezy and stuffy since moving.

I'm very dissatisfied with my experience and I would not recommend this place to anyone other than a refugee.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aimco?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

American Homes 4 Rent - DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY: they created THOUSANDS in personal property damages American Homes 4 Rent "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..." Read more Bh Management - Condition of apartment upon move-in Bh Management "This is a complaint of the property management of an apartment complex in SE Houston, TX. Specifically, the condition of the apartment upon move-in: 1) The laminate floor (covering all..." Read more Morgan Properties - Just read & See Pictures, otherwise you WOULDNT believe it. Morgan Properties " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..." Read more Gateway Realty-Tom Jackson, Owner /Paulette Gosden Tumbarello, Agent Gateway Realty "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more