Brisbane, Queensland
Featured Not resolved

I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.

After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted house witnessed by not only my own parents, but alsmy partner and my sister I took photos and contacted AIM Home Services.

I was firstly told that everything would be taken care of and that their ‘best technician’ would be given the job to resolve the issue. I was then put in contact with the manager Stella. She completely mishandled the situation, not once taking responsibility for her employees appalling job and going so far as to blame me, the customer, for a mistake in the type of quote provided to me by HER staff.. A mistake I had corrected her staff twice on before the final booking was made, and still not excusing the shocking job.

After going around in circles and being talked over and blatantly argued with whilst trying to achieve a ‘redo’, I gave in and succumbed to her ‘necessary procedure’ to get the job done.

When the SAME original cleaner arrived 40 minutes late I was shocked but none the less gave her a little instruction before running out as I was now late.. Only to later arrive a couple hours later to no cleaner and again, a dirty, dusty, hardly touched house.

After again dealing with the rude and completely ill equipped Stella, it was made clear to me that no further action would be taken by AIM Home Services to finish the job I had paid for.

I then asked for the owner/directors details to attempt to get the issues resolved myself- with no response.

The matter has now been reported to the Department of Fair Trading, and almost a month later I am still waiting for my house to be cleaned. I hope this is enough for whoever reads this to not only stay away from AIM Home Services, but to tell all your friends as well to avoid such disgusting incompetence and disregard from a so called 'business'.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $250
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with AIM Home Services?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion