AIM Home Services - SIMPLY APPALLING JOB AND SERVICE!
I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.
After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted house witnessed by not only my own parents, but alsmy partner and my sister I took photos and contacted AIM Home Services.
I was firstly told that everything would be taken care of and that their ‘best technician’ would be given the job to resolve the issue. I was then put in contact with the manager Stella. She completely mishandled the situation, not once taking responsibility for her employees appalling job and going so far as to blame me, the customer, for a mistake in the type of quote provided to me by HER staff.. A mistake I had corrected her staff twice on before the final booking was made, and still not excusing the shocking job.
After going around in circles and being talked over and blatantly argued with whilst trying to achieve a ‘redo’, I gave in and succumbed to her ‘necessary procedure’ to get the job done.
When the SAME original cleaner arrived 40 minutes late I was shocked but none the less gave her a little instruction before running out as I was now late.. Only to later arrive a couple hours later to no cleaner and again, a dirty, dusty, hardly touched house.
After again dealing with the rude and completely ill equipped Stella, it was made clear to me that no further action would be taken by AIM Home Services to finish the job I had paid for.
I then asked for the owner/directors details to attempt to get the issues resolved myself- with no response.
The matter has now been reported to the Department of Fair Trading, and almost a month later I am still waiting for my house to be cleaned. I hope this is enough for whoever reads this to not only stay away from AIM Home Services, but to tell all your friends as well to avoid such disgusting incompetence and disregard from a so called 'business'.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I had a shocking experience with this company which led me to contact the police in their jurisdiction. Their web site indicated that they accept international orders and that many..."
- "I went to pizza hut placed my order an found out the person making my pizza had no shoes on it turn me off eating my pizza I took photos..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."