AIM Home Services - SIMPLY APPALLING JOB AND SERVICE!
I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.
After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted house witnessed by not only my own parents, but alsmy partner and my sister I took photos and contacted AIM Home Services.
I was firstly told that everything would be taken care of and that their ‘best technician’ would be given the job to resolve the issue. I was then put in contact with the manager Stella. She completely mishandled the situation, not once taking responsibility for her employees appalling job and going so far as to blame me, the customer, for a mistake in the type of quote provided to me by HER staff.. A mistake I had corrected her staff twice on before the final booking was made, and still not excusing the shocking job.
After going around in circles and being talked over and blatantly argued with whilst trying to achieve a ‘redo’, I gave in and succumbed to her ‘necessary procedure’ to get the job done.
When the SAME original cleaner arrived 40 minutes late I was shocked but none the less gave her a little instruction before running out as I was now late.. Only to later arrive a couple hours later to no cleaner and again, a dirty, dusty, hardly touched house.
After again dealing with the rude and completely ill equipped Stella, it was made clear to me that no further action would be taken by AIM Home Services to finish the job I had paid for.
I then asked for the owner/directors details to attempt to get the issues resolved myself- with no response.
The matter has now been reported to the Department of Fair Trading, and almost a month later I am still waiting for my house to be cleaned. I hope this is enough for whoever reads this to not only stay away from AIM Home Services, but to tell all your friends as well to avoid such disgusting incompetence and disregard from a so called 'business'.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Hi there you did cut money from my account $34 give my money back that was deal 1.50 doller ..."
- "Brian Sax is a Senior Vice President with ACN Inc. It is a direct sales company offering services such as Digital Video phone, mobile, fixline and internet. Brian Sax can..."
- "new converse soles have fallen off after 4 or 5 weeks wear. I have 3 pairs of Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Mid shoes that the soles have come apart on. The..."