AIM Home Services - SIMPLY APPALLING JOB AND SERVICE!
I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.
After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted house witnessed by not only my own parents, but alsmy partner and my sister I took photos and contacted AIM Home Services.
I was firstly told that everything would be taken care of and that their ‘best technician’ would be given the job to resolve the issue. I was then put in contact with the manager Stella. She completely mishandled the situation, not once taking responsibility for her employees appalling job and going so far as to blame me, the customer, for a mistake in the type of quote provided to me by HER staff.. A mistake I had corrected her staff twice on before the final booking was made, and still not excusing the shocking job.
After going around in circles and being talked over and blatantly argued with whilst trying to achieve a ‘redo’, I gave in and succumbed to her ‘necessary procedure’ to get the job done.
When the SAME original cleaner arrived 40 minutes late I was shocked but none the less gave her a little instruction before running out as I was now late.. Only to later arrive a couple hours later to no cleaner and again, a dirty, dusty, hardly touched house.
After again dealing with the rude and completely ill equipped Stella, it was made clear to me that no further action would be taken by AIM Home Services to finish the job I had paid for.
I then asked for the owner/directors details to attempt to get the issues resolved myself- with no response.
The matter has now been reported to the Department of Fair Trading, and almost a month later I am still waiting for my house to be cleaned. I hope this is enough for whoever reads this to not only stay away from AIM Home Services, but to tell all your friends as well to avoid such disgusting incompetence and disregard from a so called 'business'.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "Ordered flowers they sent the wrong ones and a measly amount! Asked for a refund of money they refused and only said another bunch or gift card I said no..."
- "Organised for a medium size bunch of flowers to be sent to my mum for Mothers Day that cost 35 pounds. I am based in Australia and she is..."
- "Lawrence Bradbrook and Paul Reynolds were previously the Directors of SKYShades Australia, a Brisbane based business owned by Brisbane Bronco's founding Chairman Barry Maranta and his business partner Forest Lake..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."