Westchester, Illinois

I purchased the JITE JT-12 Mini Bluetooth Metal Speaker for iPad/iPhone/Table PC/MP3/MP4 etc (Silver) but I can't hear any sound after pairing.After weeks Of emailing the company back and forth trying to get them resolve the problem.

I finally asked him to send me another item. But they suggested I need to read the manual, so I took it to an Apple tech which they also concluded the item was not working properly. So then they suggested that I read the manual again. I mention to them i purchased the item in good faith; either return my money or give another item that works.

Which they said I could return the item but that I would have to paid for the postal.

The company is in China, it would cost me as must as I paid for the item in shipping.This company is a rip off!

Review about: Mini Bluetooth Metal Speaker.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $26
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with aHappyDeal?

Comments

Abdrea
San Diego, California, United States #638290

I have the same exact story. I am pissed off with my wasted money to A very unHappydeal!!