Agr Group - Review about Work Experience from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
R. Is a company in clearwater, Fl. that sells energy for Direct Energy. They lie and mislead the customers on what they are paying per therm/ ccf.
They tell potential customers theyre paying $1.01 a therm/ ccf when they are only paying $.44 cents per ccf/ therm.This needs to be addressed as this is misleading for customers.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Work Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.As I move on, I would like to take a moment..."
- "Didn't receive paycheck Friday like was suppose to. Called Des Moines office and get answering machine, leave message. Call Erins personal cell, get voicemail, leave message no response. Call Saturday..."
- "These are photos of messages that I received from swift. Why do they have to send so many messages to remind you when you have to have a meeting? I..."
- "Shame for American industry , don't rent or buy any Rv you'll waste your money , terrible installation , hazardous machin , we rent brand new one 2015 470k Msrp..."
- "Wow. I have read about 5 reviews of this product---this deliberate lying and overpricing of products has ticked me off to the point that I am posting my experience. I..."
- "The management in the office lie to you about anything. From the smallest thing to the larger things. There are a bazillion midges (gnats) in this complex and they know..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."