Agr Group - Review about Work Experience from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
R. Is a company in clearwater, Fl. that sells energy for Direct Energy. They lie and mislead the customers on what they are paying per therm/ ccf.
They tell potential customers theyre paying $1.01 a therm/ ccf when they are only paying $.44 cents per ccf/ therm.This needs to be addressed as this is misleading for customers.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Work Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "I worked for Liberty Tax service in Palm Bay FL after taking their tax preparation course. After the course was completed, the franchise owner had mandatory training sessions for employees/future..."
- "I want to submit fraud report against Dagtech.com and fzillion.com because dagtech.com have cheated with me. The Two dagtech member contact me and gave me my old client..."
- "Really Great Rates and Fast - Ask for there discount. I did it all very privately thru email. Top notch investigator. Visit us online for Fast Affordable..."
- "Shame for American industry , don't rent or buy any Rv you'll waste your money , terrible installation , hazardous machin , we rent brand new one 2015 470k Msrp..."
- "Power Window Fix is a SCAM - STAY AWAY!!!! Elan Yaari is a scam artist. He will quote you a price on the phone and show up on time for..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."