Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

after joining his subscription service and paying for it I got an email offering a "Premium" version of the same service for $3,000. What a rip first they sell you the "Best" marijuana advice and then they immediately upsell you the same service labeled as premium.

Beware of this blatant rip off!!!

I called the company and a real Haughty Englishman argued the validity of the service offered and refused to listen to anything I had to say. I have no idea how they could for that opinion based on the initial offering and then the premium offering which indicates that the "good" tips will be withheld unless you are a premium member.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Technology Profits Confidential Subscription.

Reason of review: duplicate service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Chase, British Columbia, Canada #1337615

Sadly, I made the mistake of joining one of Ray Blanco's services.

The first thing they do is to offer several upsells, which I did not *** on.

Next day I got an email telling me that I need a "lifetime subscription" for an additional $250.

No thank you. The next day another email comes in and this time he wants $3,000.00 (U.S.) for the names of four Canadian Penny pot stocks...and there are NO refunds on this if you are not happy.

Again, no thank you. That is little more than outright theft.

I am still waiting for my first stock recommendation, which I now suspect might be a long time coming.

The mistake that I made was in NOT CHECKING BLANCO OUT before I sent my money. I have since discovered that his recommendations in the past are duds.

Not one has come anywhere near his somewhat wild claims. I am truly sorry that the gentleman above has been taken to the cleaners, Perhaps if you have paid by Visa they can help you get some of your money back.

I will be requesting a refund this evening, and I will let you know what transpires. Thank you for posting your experience.