1.8
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I paid to receive stock tips. Come to find out I paid to get options tips.

Not what I wanted but I figured I would go with it. They sent me a tip I did exactly what they said. I even called my broker to make sure I placed the option correctly. A few days latter they send me a new email stating that I needed to sell 50% of my options and how to do that.

I did as they asked. I called the broker again to make sure I did it correctly. About an hour later I received and email stating my options should of sold and I made a profit of 55%. The options hours later sill have not hit the strike price.

I called to find out what is going on to get ZERO help from customer service. They told me someone would send me an email in 24 to 48 hrs. Note this time frame started at 12 to 24 hrs then 24 to 36 hrs to 24 to 48hrs. This is a trade that 24 to 48 hours can cost you thousands of dollars.

I paid thousands of dollars to get valid stock advice. First email I received that had a buy in it not trying to get you to purchase something else with their company let me astray and may end up costing me thousands of dollars that I don't have.

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Subscription.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments