808 St Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
1.7K views
1.8
Interest Rate

Outside of fabulous marketing (I'm an "expert" and still got roped in), I can't say anything positive about this service. It has delivered 100% LOSSES since I've joined.

NOTE: I'll happily retract this statement if this turns out to be a bump in the road. But claims of thousands of extra income every week is a joke. Please don't fall for this. And especially be wary of signing any lifetime subscription offer.

If anything they say IS true in their advertising, then they do have to actually recover a supposed $million+ investment in this "system." However, if you subscribe, you'll be funding that, and not your own pockets. Look past the dozen or so (lucky?) examples they talk about. What about the likely thousands of false positives on this supposed proprietary indicator? Here's REAL TIME REAL RESULTS for my first two week: Apple Call: Invested $522.29.

Net GAIN: $22.45 XLF Call: Invested $362.96.

Net LOSS: $10.90 MU Call: Invested $559.63. Net LOSS: $483.27

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Weekly Wealth Alert Subscription.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Agora is a SCAM!! Years ago I followed their recommendations on Penny Stocks and lost a tremendous amount of money. I can't imagine why the whole company is not shut down, and the principals of the company not in Jail!!

brucej2017

He's right on. Angora and Weekly Wealth Alert is a total scam. STAY AWAY!!

brucej2017

I agree. I signed up for the Alerts, traded and suffered loss after loss. They had one small gain in there and made sure we all heard about it, however it was nothing compared to the losses.

A word to the wise. Read agora's offers.

Then go online and read the reviews.

You'll most likely want to hold on to your money. If you give them anything cancel your card to prevent further catastrophe.