1.4K views

I signed up for Tech Profit Confid TPC after viewing a email about marijuana penny stocks. It was only $39.00 but what I rec'd was not what they promised.

They would tell me what stocks to buy , how much to pay for them and when to sell. Also four free reports to be sent to my email. It's a good thing I didn't hold my breath waiting.

The email was a scam setting me up for a bombardment of Ray Bonner emails about a $2000.00 marijuana news letter . Has anyone made any $$ from TCP/ Agora Financial

Product or Service Mentioned: Agora Financial Technology Profits Confidential Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Their information is outdated. The whole company is a scam!

Sarasota, Florida, United States #1309943

I get his news letters and in everyone of the letters is a offer to purchase one more of the companies research, I have paid thousands for stock picks that just keep going down!

Forgot, if you read the reports that you do have access and then check their stock profile, they are NOT buying the stocks they are telling you to buy!

I am having the something happen. I just paid more.