I went to order water polo caps and they online system was confusing. I thought I ordered one home and one away with my team number on it and player customization.

They called me at work the next morning and I couldnt answer, the guy then emails me and tells I ordered 2 home caps. I didnt understand and asked for clarification and didnt really get any except the website is tricky and it was my mistake and to fix it, I would have to cancel the order and pay the restocking fee, its only like $7 but it was the principle of the matter that it was their website layout that lead to my confusion. When I finally got on break and called I got chewed out over the phone and berated about how I need to take responsibility for my own actions like he was scolding some erroneous child. I finally got him to speak to me properly as an adult and he said he could make the change to one home and one away cap.

However.. 15 mins later I get an email stating this is NOT possible and I have to cancel the order and start over with the $7 processing fee. At this point Im done, one of my colleagues heard the whole thing and was amazed this company is still in business. At this point the $7 is the fee I have to pay to stop this guy from yelling at me, it is what it is.

My team is going to find a new business to work with. This is unacceptable treatment.

Location: Kissimmee, Florida

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Your customer service requires paying for Just Answer in order to get an answer which I refuse to do. How do I return two items?

Agon Swim Company Reviews