Executives of AGILITY 360 Carrollton are Fraudsters and *** Men. Research What Happened to Wingspan Portfolio Advisors. Read the Reports.
The Executives of Agility 360 are in my opinion Fraudsters and *** Men. They have very poor execution skills and they are masters of deception. They rushed to start this new company, Agility 360 in Carrollton, TX, after their previous company, Wingspan Portfolio Advisors was driven into the ground. They stiffed their lenders and their workers. They left everyone holding the bag. They took the money and ran. This new venture, Agility 360, is just a new hustle for them. They had the website created overnight after Wingspan filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. When these men led Wingspan Portfolio Advisors into Florida it was an abysmal failure. They went from boom to bust overnight. Now tell me this - how can they save your business when they could not save their own? They are not experts. Especially Justin Belter and Jason Dickard. Steven Horne took these young guys and paid professional spin masters to lie about their backgrounds and put out professional business profiles for these men backed up with professional photos to pass them off to the unsuspecting public as 'seasoned professionals and executives' when in fact they were not. Steven Horne wanted to put forth a face to the public that he had an 'experienced team'with him. One that he could not afford at the time so he chose to take these young guys and repackage them. Even Steve Horne was a professional FRAUDSTER.
These men do not have the background of 'seasoned professionals'. Everything about THEM and about Agility 360 is a LIE. They are HUSTLERS. FRAUDS. *** MEN.
I wouldn't trust these men to run a dog park. Much less let them into my business to try and fix ANYTHING. No one with their background could get hired as a janitor yet they can put forth a lie to the public about their past and have it be believed. Even JP Morgan Chase DUMPED THEM with a QUICKNESS. When they went down into Florida they were losing contracts left and right. One worker in Florida said that these men 'turned off many companies' by how they did business. Companies started to YANK CONTRACTS.
These are some SLEAZY DUDES.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Just finished reading some similar incidents with this company (TAG Mobile). Signed up for service October 23, 2016, received the phone November 25, 2016. When I received the phone, it..."