Executives of AGILITY 360 Carrollton are Fraudsters and *** Men. Research What Happened to Wingspan Portfolio Advisors. Read the Reports.
The Executives of Agility 360 are in my opinion Fraudsters and *** Men. They have very poor execution skills and they are masters of deception. They rushed to start this new company, Agility 360 in Carrollton, TX, after their previous company, Wingspan Portfolio Advisors was driven into the ground. They stiffed their lenders and their workers. They left everyone holding the bag. They took the money and ran. This new venture, Agility 360, is just a new hustle for them. They had the website created overnight after Wingspan filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. When these men led Wingspan Portfolio Advisors into Florida it was an abysmal failure. They went from boom to bust overnight. Now tell me this - how can they save your business when they could not save their own? They are not experts. Especially Justin Belter and Jason Dickard. Steven Horne took these young guys and paid professional spin masters to lie about their backgrounds and put out professional business profiles for these men backed up with professional photos to pass them off to the unsuspecting public as 'seasoned professionals and executives' when in fact they were not. Steven Horne wanted to put forth a face to the public that he had an 'experienced team'with him. One that he could not afford at the time so he chose to take these young guys and repackage them. Even Steve Horne was a professional FRAUDSTER.
These men do not have the background of 'seasoned professionals'. Everything about THEM and about Agility 360 is a LIE. They are HUSTLERS. FRAUDS. *** MEN.
I wouldn't trust these men to run a dog park. Much less let them into my business to try and fix ANYTHING. No one with their background could get hired as a janitor yet they can put forth a lie to the public about their past and have it be believed. Even JP Morgan Chase DUMPED THEM with a QUICKNESS. When they went down into Florida they were losing contracts left and right. One worker in Florida said that these men 'turned off many companies' by how they did business. Companies started to YANK CONTRACTS.
These are some SLEAZY DUDES.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Just finished reading some similar incidents with this company (TAG Mobile). Signed up for service October 23, 2016, received the phone November 25, 2016. When I received the phone, it..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back after not being waited on the first time..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."