Jensen Beach, Florida
2.3K views 0 comments

Update by user May 24, 2016

I meant to say that I spoke to a guy that wasn't there years ago when I originally ordered my ring

Original review posted by user May 24, 2016

Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly.Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go.

Related: Agape Diamonds Ring Repair Review

Stone fell out recently, i sent it in for a new stone. I think they are under new ownership or management now cuz the guy i spoke to wasnt there and he was super helpful, got my ring made exactly the way i wanted it.

However, it is due to their scewup BUT it has been corrected and i couldnt be happier!The top ring was the original, bottom ring is what i wanted and finally got!

Review about: Agape Diamonds Diamond Wedding Ring.

4.6
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Agape Diamonds Ring Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Agape Diamonds?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.