So I joined everything was good and stuffs then I started to have issues with logging to my account so I had to contact them so they told me they had to shut down my account because the credit information I provide it wasn't mine so they asked me more prove which I provided!they still say the card wasn't mine and blah blah so I needed a refund which they still havent paid me yet!!im so disappointed I'm never gonna join that's creepy website again:(I don't like the way they treated me
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm amazed at how much effort those 800notes.com Mods put into trying to "counter act" a review made by someone who had a poor experience there. They act just the..."
- "This person calling himself Josh Powell is a scammer! He preys on women that he thinks have money. We starting texting and all was good. Said he was on the..."
- "Hi there, last Sunday, the 18th of December, between 7 and 7:15pm, I was driving home on the M3 Motorway in Hampshire, South UK, when I had to stop to..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I BOUGHT A PAD, I HAD TONS OF PROBLEMS, THEY AGREED TO PAY $40 FOR LOCAL REPAIR RATHER THAN ME SHIP TO CHINA. THEY NEVER PAID ME, RAN ME AROUND..."
- "Bought a 2010 Toyota Corolla S from David Maus Toyota on 4-11-10 during the day. It was equipped with window tinting. When I drive at night there is..."
- "I am writing to warn other brides who may want to use Michelle Quance Photography. I worked with 2 of her employees-Summer and Kelly and spent $3170 on awful photography...."