These guys locked my account because they said my IP Address was linked to several fraudulent accounts...which if you don't know...
you CAN'T control it comes from your internet provider…
So they had me go thru several steps to prove I was a real person. I did it and they reopened my account. So to get my "VIP" status back I had to pay another 19.95.
Then I find out from a friend that every woman I spoke with was sent an email telling them my account was a fraud.So not only did they ruin my reputation they won't give me a refund after I'd been back on only 2 hrs.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- I need my money back
What I disliked
- I need my money back
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a nice woman. And the only thing I can this happens is some dirt bag, Middle Aged man- got offended that I didn't text him back!! As..."
- "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..."
- "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I took my Shih-tzu to Petsmart, after 8 hours i picked him up and at the moment could not see anything, because all the scratches where under. He came..."
- "I had a disheartening experience at the Groton, CT location in Super Stop and Shop. I asked for no ice in my grande iced tea and ice on the side...."
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."